What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Josh has the mindset of a teenage adolescent and won't speak to you if you're internet friends with someone he doesn't like. He broke up with Dick Masterson over lolicon. He still friends with Nick Rekieta who defends lolicon. His actual criteria is how useful are you to him lately. The same reason he still uses pedophile Poast.
View attachment 27998
Turns out this stream with Null and Destiny was spawned by the clout-seeker Turkey Tom who he streamed with days prior. Can't really say this shocks me. Josh is going to stream with 2 pronoun respecters and a literal dicksucking faggot (Destiny). Josh will cuck himself, his speech, like he did on Tom's stream.

1674090193377.png

iu

1674119969577.png

So it only took a fucking tranny taking down his retarded website to now realize that if he had locked the doxxed info behind a fucking login no one would fucking bitch about it. Too late for that you fucking loser

we need a thread for fatrick
why not just make a fedposting thread too? i'm more surprised Null only locked the thread, he also is the ISP for their forum IIRC. so their bullshit comes back to him regardless. i just hope Null is ready because literally hosting the one group known to turn on everyone besides weekend update anchors is guaranteed to turn out bad for him at some point.

i'll admit that between the DSP and Patrick trolling Ethan has gotten off extremely easy, OTOH Ethan has some absurd luck when it comes to people trolling him usually getting it much worse, Flam, PPP, & Warski destroyed their lives and his two other biggest A-logs got their daughters gunted. Jim's quit the internet too. Ethan's basically 6-0.

Now that I think about it, people keep trying to dox Metokur. His eyes are stated as being blue in this document. This would rule out many of the pictures people claim to be him. Particularly that "Franken Jim" picture people keep bringing up.
depending on the software the demographic info could literally just be whatever was put down when the license was first issued/renewed. I remember a friend in Arizona who's weight was listed at 180 on a ticket instead of 120 because it listed his college athlete weight from when he got his license rather than his current 2 months post-chemo weight.

Jim could have treated the government paperwork as a joke and did something like bullshit eye color and weight for laughs, also considering how fat everyone else Jim at 220 still makes him weigh less than everyone besides warski and fuentes in that line up
View attachment 28122
So it only took a fucking tranny taking down his retarded website to now realize that if he had locked the doxxed info behind a fucking login no one would fucking bitch about it. Too late for that you fucking loser
Didn't he always do that? he did it for the nudes,

This fucking faggot whined about Brit for so long and now that she's sluttied up and half a decade past her prime he's suddenly admitting to being into her, IIRC she admitted to being into him too way back then too. he missed the boat. same thing happened with Amanda too.
that Wendys chili guy was chill to me in chat he really angered janny jewsh lmao
its bullshit but at least its only a chat ban and only for a month. its crazy how selective he is too, the O&A guys didn't get the punishment this guy got

Josh shutdown the Patrick Tomilson thread because the heat is getting too hot for him. He doesn't like being argued with. Inserts himself into the thread and cries every time.
2b098a8a2b0386e588cb2c74b5e0e9e39b55975a040e4537cd36f1b45fa29a85.png829fe722b46d5513d8e7f87893a12b961d786da73db19fe6e32b29301da095ee.png28ef03332116a2db69877df3b53c1d2e8117539525f79202d5dc12a63113a741.pngfba71082fb8d3e456ee82ad3210571ca4151033200beca7ff93e93e7ab59f7a5.png92bd3e8f86bf314855cab820e57668269891334e4c30101548e661cd325057cd.png
Ah I see josh is doing his honorable duty of fighting for free speech on the internet against the tides of social media censorship once again.Godspeed Josh here's your true and honest 20 bucks.

why not just make a fedposting thread too? i'm more surprised Null only locked the thread, he also is the ISP for their forum IIRC. so their bullshit comes back to him regardless. i just hope Null is ready because literally hosting the one group known to turn on everyone besides weekend update anchors is guaranteed to turn out bad for him at some point.

i'll admit that between the DSP and Patrick trolling Ethan has gotten off extremely easy, OTOH Ethan has some absurd luck when it comes to people trolling him usually getting it much worse, Flam, PPP, & Warski destroyed their lives and his two other biggest A-logs got their daughters gunted. Jim's quit the internet too. Ethan's basically 6-0.

depending on the software the demographic info could literally just be whatever was put down when the license was first issued/renewed. I remember a friend in Arizona who's weight was listed at 180 on a ticket instead of 120 because it listed his college athlete weight from when he got his license rather than his current 2 months post-chemo weight.

Jim could have treated the government paperwork as a joke and did something like bullshit eye color and weight for laughs, also considering how fat everyone else Jim at 220 still makes him weigh less than everyone besides warski and fuentes in that line up

This fucking faggot whined about Brit for so long and now that she's sluttied up and half a decade past her prime he's suddenly admitting to being into her, IIRC she admitted to being into him too way back then too. he missed the boat. same thing happened with Amanda too.

its bullshit but at least its only a chat ban and only for a month. its crazy how selective he is too, the O&A guys didn't get the punishment this guy got
yeah ive got to agree the opie and anthony fans are the most alog trolls aside from maybe wings or DSP porslin and beige frquency made interesting documentaries and i enjoy opie and anthony clips on youtube but they are a massive liability and its better to just force them back to their own home

Well, he was too late to save his website the first time when Kaffels the fluff clapped his cheeks because KiwiFarms had a hard-on for Kaffels and paid the price for it. Even before Keffals shit, you could still see the dox in public even if you were guests. He only added that now because the media were gonna arrest his ass. lol

Null said: "I honestly hate the British more than I hate trannies. At least trannies are mentally ill. English people have no fucking excuse for being so fucking vile."

Wow, I think we have the best quote of 2023 already in the first month. @【VOID】 can we put this on the front page or something? Maybe make a gold plaque bejeweled with it to be memorialized for all time?

Back