Onionfarms Bling - General I'M DOING MY PART!

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_20240425-132753.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I'm going to grab a mug this evening with my burger boiler logo if Ken puts it on the store. Going to effort post a shirt design too maybe
View attachment 54693
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
Could you slap this on a mug so the logo is facing outward if you're holding it by the handle with your right hand? Want the logo as large as possible
Your wish is my command:
Tee Shirt https://onionmart.printify.me/product/7604962/custom-art-ksh-unisex-jersey-short-sleeve-tee
Coffee Mug: https://onionmart.printify.me/product/7604828/custom-art-ksh-ceramic-mug-11oz-15oz

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
It's been well documented that you'll take photos of yourself. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.
Exactly. If anything you're not refuting anything I'm saying you're backing it up. I'm not afraid to take pictures of myself on the internet, what kind of coward would be?

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I don't think bravery is the correct word. It's not that you should be scared, it's that shame is a normal human emotion. Some people are not completely shameless so would look at it like wearing a scientology shirt kiwi farms merch or an embarrassing outfit in public after losing a bet. You'd be "braver" wearing kiwi merch.

Reason: Because it's far more recognized and hated. Though brave still isn't the word I would use to describe it.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I don't think bravery is the correct word. It's not that you should be scared, it's that shame is a normal human emotion. Some people are not completely shameless so would look at it like wearing a scientology shirt kiwi farms merch or an embarrassing outfit in public after losing a bet. You'd be "braver" wearing kiwi merch.
Right on. I'm going to keep wearing stuff that I like and not give a fuck about what anonymous twerps on the internet think. It's been a pretty good strategy for me so far.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Is that why you got so angry the other day? ๐Ÿ˜

Are you still harping on that?

Didja get a little dopamine hit because you were so autistically annoying and insulting that you actually frustrated me for a moment?

You made a middle-aged man want to punch you for about 5 minutes, and you're still crowing about it like that was the highlight of your fucking week.

Screenshot_20221105-001438-957.png

Reason: I mean... congratulations I guess? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Are you still harping on that?

Didja get a little dopamine hit because you were so autistically annoying and insulting that you actually frustrated me for a moment?

You made a middle-aged man want to punch you for about 5 minutes, and you're still crowing about it like that was the highlight of your fucking week.

View attachment 54900
Looks like that's not working so well for you after all, if you're still seething this hard over it. I believe it about as much as you not socking. ๐Ÿ˜