Onionfarms Bling - General I'M DOING MY PART!

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
If anything I was just more confused as to why you were one of the ones who was sucking on my pecker so hard when I first got to this forum, and now because I bought a t-shirt you did an about face and want to act like a twat.

I mean I would say I expect better from a weeaboo vampire cosplayer who's contributions to the site are copy pastas and edgelord bullshit about killing little girls, but in all honesty you're exactly the type of person I imagined you would be. A dumb fuck autistic goof with literally nothing to add.

Reason: You really are just an annoyance at this point. I'm finished with this gay little back and forth.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
This is a reddit tier thread, no one cares if you bought over priced merch from a fat autistic lolicon. It looks like you're just begging for that custom badge for paypigs. Maybe go back to kiwi farms for something like that. Muh true and honest. This only shows you do care what everyone thinks if you're going to try and brag about it like it's worth bragging over. Seems like a typical case of USI. No one "was sucking your dick" when you joined. That's just another one of your fantasies based on your severe USI. You're not special, I usually act nicer to new members before they start doing something autistic so I don't drive them off too quickly. Unless I know they were autistic and easily trolled on their kf account. If you're this delusional then it makes sense you crack at the slightest break in you cognitive dissonance.

Reason: USI = Unwarranted Self Importance

Johnny Sitar

Registered
•snip•
Why are you getting so trolled? It's worth giving Kengle $3 (Printify gets the other $11) to have a laugh. You gotta stand by the bit, even when you get negative feedback.
A funnier bit would be creating your own Printify store just so you can order an Onion Farms branded shirt printed on the premium quality shirts tho 😏

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
If I really wanted an onion shirt I could go to a number of local places that put anything you want on a shirt you can bring yourself. People do it with their dead relatives for funerals all the time, I see them wearing it.

Reason: It's around 10$ a shirt, still less than this and supports a local business.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
If I really wanted an onion shirt I could go to a number of local places that put anything you want on a shirt you can bring yourself. People do it with their dead relatives for funerals all the time, I see them wearing it.
Lol hell yeah dude. Imagine this picture airbrushed onto one of those negro flea market tall tees
1 (1).jpg

"RIP 2 Da Reel One"

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
If anything I was just more confused as to why you were one of the ones who was sucking on my pecker so hard when I first got to this forum, and now because I bought a t-shirt you did an about face and want to act like a twat.

I mean I would say I expect better from a weeaboo vampire cosplayer who's contributions to the site are copy pastas and edgelord bullshit about killing little girls, but in all honesty you're exactly the type of person I imagined you would be. A dumb fuck autistic goof with literally nothing to add.
cringe.jpg

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Ken make a shirt that says "I didn't flounce off like a touchy queer and all I got was this tshirt"
It kills me that he died over what was really a minor ribbing. He could have called everyone a broke bitch for not wanting a funny shirt and just moved on.
Instead he went into a week long hot pocket+Modelo binge.
S O F T

Did he die or was he always the sock puppet I suspected??

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't even care how he wastes his money. He could spend it on a dildo collection for all I care. It's just funny that he expects me or anyone else to care, so making fun of him for it comes naturally when I know I can get a reaction. His mistake was thinking this site would have kiwifarms like cult mentality to people buying stuff. And having the need for the approval of strangers on the Internet.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I don't even care how he wastes his money. He could spend it on a dildo collection for all I care. It's just funny that he expects me or anyone else to care, so making fun of him for it comes naturally when I know I can get a reaction. His mistake was thinking this site would have kiwifarms like cult mentality to people buying stuff. And having the need for the approval of strangers on the Internet.
I can understand a little bit of both perspectives. but at the end of the day, only very few people really care about the site and want it. You know to thrive and flourish. Let alone care if we buy anything I mean is it is fun seeing who’s going to buy what first. yeah I don’t see anybody really giving anybody a golden star.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt This happened because you are still allowing he trolls who harassed me and other newbies for months on end to remain on your forum. This new user, Anne Hathaway Fan, was widely appreciated, but you allowed the trolls to chase them away. You've made it abundantly clear that you're willing to ignore your own stated rules against user harassment on this forum, just to keep the trolls around. You don't seem realize that these trolls you're enabling and allowing to cannibalize on your users, are the very reason you don't have any new regulars. No one who comes this forum actually wants to stay here for fear of being targeted by the trolls. You've now allowed them to harass away Anne Hathaway Fan, after they had already chased away Neko.

1. Keep it civil. Refrain from personal attacks against other members. Debating, agreeing/disagreeing about the topics is okay. Attacking each other personally is not. No bullying, trolling, or mobbing other members. Flame posting (intentionally posting inflammatory comments to get others riled up) is prohibited. If you have a dispute with someone talk with them privately.

Again, what is the point of this rule, if you are not actually going to enforce it?

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
this gay nigger still crying and trying to get people banned for nothing the guy chimped out and got butthurt over nothing really he might even come back one day its only been like 2 or 3 days

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
this gay nigger still crying and trying to get people banned for nothing the guy chimped out and got butthurt over nothing really he might even come back one day its only been like 2 or 3 days
I'm surprised Ann Hathaway Fan was driven off for...

*looks at notes*

Buying a shirt?

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
You've now allowed them to harass away Anne Hathaway Fan
This is blatantly retarded. He got lightly teased for begging for a badge and went into a 4 day long alcohol binge, decided to start threatening people and didn't come back the next day out of embarrassment.
Like just go back to Kiwi Farms already, you clearly miss being constantly jannied

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt This happened because you are still allowing he trolls who harassed me and other newbies for months on end to remain on your forum. This new user, Anne Hathaway Fan, was widely appreciated, but you allowed the trolls to chase them away. You've made it abundantly clear that you're willing to ignore your own stated rules against user harassment on this forum, just to keep the trolls around. You don't seem realize that these trolls you're enabling and allowing to cannibalize on your users, are the very reason you don't have any new regulars. No one who comes this forum actually wants to stay here for fear of being targeted by the trolls. You've now allowed them to harass away Anne Hathaway Fan, after they had already chased away Neko.

Again, what is the point of this rule, if you are not actually going to enforce it?
A normal amount of ball busting is expected but you have a valid point when it starts to get out of hand.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
i dont know why youre listening to the gays from la again kengle he doesnt give a fuck about anne hathaway fan the only reason he is crying is he hopes he can manipulate you into punishing other users over literally nothing hes of course trying to tell you people were targeting him when the reality is anne hathaway fan got drunk and got upset over nothing

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
A normal amount of ball busting is expected but you have a valid point when it starts to get out of hand.
While there have been a handful of incidents where things got out of hand, this wasn't one of them. Anne Hathaway Fan got shitfaced four days in a row and kept escalating a minor argument into a very one sided seethe fest. It's the same thing that got him "ran out" of the Opie and Anthony forum 4 separate times.