Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the โ€˜Farms

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
This one isn't even entirely awful.
Screenshot_20240401-105801~2.png

Reason: I'd ask ken for a crimson fucker theme but I'm afraid it would end up looking terrible.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
kek.png

glowie said:
His fail threads with stolen content from /cow/ and taking credit.
@Crimson Fucker is this true? this is the part where he's talking about you btw.

glowie said:
A PM group was formed in an attempt to troll, gather information, and conduct gaslight yours truly.
now wonder how the hell glowie knows what PM chain I, @Crimson Fucker, @VAIDS Victim, @Constant, and many others have joined here on onionfarms? oh boy, it could be that our old friend here autistically scans for every single one of our posts here and finds out that we have joined a PM chain here because @Crimson Fucker has said something about an onionfarms PM chain. who knows

imagine being so obsessed that you are willing to waste your life on monitoring the people you dislike lol. apparently, me and @Crimson Fucker are the obsessed ones while glowie here pulling stunt like this is A okay

Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
kek-png.51492

@Crimson Fucker is this true? this is the part where he's talking about you btw.

now wonder how the hell glowie knows what PM chain I, @Crimson Fucker, @VAIDS Victim, @Constant, and many others have joined here on onionfarms? oh boy, it could be that our old friend here autistically scans for every single one of our posts here and finds out that we have joined a PM chain here because @Crimson Fucker has said something about an onionfarms PM chain. who knows

imagine being so obsessed that you are willing to waste your life on monitoring the people you dislike lol. apparently, me and @Crimson Fucker are the obsessed ones while glowie here pulling stunt like this is A okay
glowie said:
Honestly, that's to be expected from tryhards, zoosadists, and a handful of furries, considering the absolute state of onionfarms. Forum for
nobodies and rejects of every other forum.
really obvious he's still ass mad about his thread on this site, isn't it? a talking unemployed schizophrenic trash has no right to call others trash. now your place

Last edited:
now wonder how the hell glowie knows what PM chain I, @Crimson Fucker, @VAIDS Victim, @Constant, and many others have joined here on onionfarms?
Because you let Erika into your DM chain and she tells Cow Poly / Cringestorian X things. Duh. Go look at the DM thread and tell me she wasn't in there...

I directly called Glowie out for being in communication with those two on one of my socks and he did nothing but top hat sticker and wait until I was banned before talking unrelated shit.
I personally don't blame Erika since such things are in her nature ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿธ
But Cow Polystorian X is such a fag for trying to squeeze clout from a stone and I am stoked for the day the dirty needle induced hepatitis peacefully sunsets him.

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
its kengle dude of course it was going to be that i knew he would fuck it up some how
This whole massive embarrassment reminds me of the story of America and Russia tackling the issue of how to write things down in space.
America dumped a large amount of time and resources into figuring out how to make a ballpoint pen work in zero gravity while Russia just used a pencil.

Apparently it was decided that preserving two dozen throw away posts was worth creating a bloated headache for multiple people that's stretched from a 24hr fix into a week long spaghetti spillage.

Can this boomer closet case just go talk to no one about Djibouti so we can sperg in peace?

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
i didn't create the PM chain, it was @Crimson Fucker. so we caught one double-agent red handed
I don't think there's any double agents, bud.
Erika literally goes where the action is and shakes things up for a laugh and spur of the moment spite. Nothing wrong with that, it's really in the spirit of this corner of the internet.
But if you want to create a functional trolling group, you can't just invite everyone you've given laugh stickers to. And you certainly don't do it through Xenforo DMs since they're easily visible to any admin and this site has too many cooks working the pot.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator

Little does he know we use the super secret furry-free group chat to a-log more interesting speds like AnOminous.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Because you let Erika into your DM chain and she tells Cow Poly / Cringestorian X things. Duh. Go look at the DM thread and tell me she wasn't in there...

I directly called Glowie out for being in communication with those two on one of my socks and he did nothing but top hat sticker and wait until I was banned before talking unrelated shit.
I personally don't blame Erika since such things are in her nature ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿธ
But Cow Polystorian X is such a fag for trying to squeeze clout from a stone and I am stoked for the day the dirty needle induced hepatitis peacefully sunsets him.
I don't think there's any double agents, bud.
Erika literally goes where the action is and shakes things up for a laugh and spur of the moment spite. Nothing wrong with that, it's really in the spirit of this corner of the internet.
But if you want to create a functional trolling group, you can't just invite everyone you've given laugh stickers to. And you certainly don't do it through Xenforo DMs since they're easily visible to any admin and this site has too many cooks working the pot.
>Erika
>Her
:story::story::story:

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Reason: There might already be a screenshot somewhere in another thread.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
The screenshot was probably in Ashley's playground thread but ken keeps hiding or deleting it in spite of it being the best evidence he has against her harassment of his workplace. Either way, here is the screenshot since images work again. Blaine wasn't in it as far as I can tell.
Screenshot_20240402-005548.png

Reason: So I highly doubt it was him in particular leaking dms, has to be someone else in this group.
Last edited: