Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Communities EDF General

Communities of interest on the internet
Subtitle
Encyclopedia Dramatica General thread
@cosmic veteran this broadcast is livicated to you my batty bwoy
View attachment 71845
images (19).jpeg

@cosmic veteran
Chuj rides with shottas while you ride shotas

why are you still on this? you haven't proved you're not a sock. just shut up
You're such a dumb newfag, he absolutely proved it. Here, let me spoon feed you since that's necessary for you to be party to any conversation
@cosmic veteran this broadcast is livicated to you my batty bwoy
View attachment 71845
@cosmic veteran
See this video? Where he's logged into both the Discord and his EDF account?
Now compare to this post
Fucking moron, I told you you're as good at this sock hunt game as Trans Hathaway Fag

the fact that you couldn't even do a simple thing even though it won't endanger your privacy in any way makes it really obvious. you knowing what residential proxy i use because you got that info from EDF won't change the fact that you are one retarded son of a bitch
After i called you out for being a dirty indonesian midget nigger you tried claiming you were living in indonesia because your dad is there for business

Cope and seethe third worlder

After i called you out for being a dirty indonesian midget nigger you tried claiming you were living in indonesia because your dad is there for business

I see you come to aid your faggot friend. just want to let you know that you have 0 power here. you can't admin abuse your way out of this.

you tried claiming you were living in indonesia because your dad is there for business
that was many months ago. now I'm back in my home country, bosnia. nice try, retard. what? are you still asshurt over me calling your nanny state a cucked country?

you having 0 self-awareness is delicious. go get beaten by the police, dog. do me a favor and be the obedient little dog just like the many retarded bogans

for anyone wondering what kind of a person @Likeicare is, see:
1728794076472.png

TL;DR he's a 30 something year old deadbeat dead who's an admin of a shithole forum anyone barely knows

Back