Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Communities EDF General

Communities of interest on the internet
Subtitle
Encyclopedia Dramatica General thread
thanks for showing us that you are @Time 4 Guillotines

@SwimStaffRubber @Crimson Fucker we got confirmation here. yet another socky sock along with Likeicare.
start from here:

nigga first you were larping as serbian
then when lic or maysam actually bothered to check your ip and turned out to be indonesian
nice try but Likeicare is the first one to expose my residential proxy. I never larped as a Serbian. I clearly stated at the previous edf that I'm a Bosnian. I stated I'm a Bosnian after Likeicare revealed my proxy IP. the fact you couldn't even get this right makes you obvious you're not chuj

nice try but Likeicare is the first one to expose my residential proxy. I never larped as a Serbian. I clearly stated at the previous edf that I'm a Bosnian. I stated I'm a Bosnian after Likeicare revealed my proxy IP. the fact you couldn't even get this right makes you obvious you're not chuj
also all of your shit is gone from edf because we had another retarded admin who didn't bothered to do any backup and we got dimensional merge'd back to 2021
want to know why lic revealed my proxy IP? is because he's butthurt I insulted his country a.k.a Australia. (again) you would know about this if you were there but you're not. you are nothing more than a ginger pedophile skinwalking as anyone you don't like

yeah i don't remember every nobody that comes to edf and acts like a faggot if lic didn't remind me i would absolutely forget that there was someone called captain silverlight and what he did
also serbian and bosnian is pretty much the same shit, they have the same language and everything. now you reminded me you in fact larped as bosnian not serbian i also recall calling you fake bosnian because you didn't know that bosnians hate albanians and i pointed out you picked out one of few "white" muslim nationalities to larp as

@chujEDF since apparently you're too mentally handicapped to understand what I mean. here, let me help you out.
retard.jpg

this is what I mean by "screenshot your edf profile to prove you really are chuj from edf". I know edf runs on xenforo so this should be easy for you. I don't know what's the current domain for the latest edf so be my guess

also serbian and bosnian is pretty much the same shit
retard alert, folks.

i pointed out you picked out one of few "white" muslim nationalities to larp as
proof? this is months ago and I forgot (I don't really care).

do the following please:
@chujEDF since apparently you're too mentally handicapped to understand what I mean. here, let me help you out.
View attachment 71831
this is what I mean by "screenshot your edf profile to prove you really are chuj from edf". I know edf runs on xenforo so this should be easy for you. I don't know what's the current domain for the latest edf so be my guess

proof? this is months ago and I forgot (I don't really care).
proof you're not brown? XD
View attachment 71831
primo
i'm not doing anything you ask me to do
secundo
even if i did you wouldn't believe me anyways and call it shopped or some shit i know how you operate lololol

even if i did you wouldn't believe me anyways and call it shopped or some shit
on what did you base that assumption? I never said I still won't believe you if you shared your screenshot. there are dozens of online tools that allow you to detect whether or not a picture is edited. I can easily use those to check your screenshot's authenticity

you know what? I will assume you're time 4 Guillotines since you won't answer my question. see ya!

1728741523951.png

congrats on exposing yourself, dimwit. oh socky, when will you ever stop being a colossal retard? k, this is for real this time. bye, and don't bother contacting me or skinwalking as any queer edf user

Reason: lmfao this is too easy
i already messaged you from an account that's an admin in the ed discord what more proof do you need tard
now this is cute. okay, screenshot your discord web page with your discord account logged in. don't worry, you can censor all the sensitive info on your screenshot

you know you could save both of us all of this trouble if you just went on edf and dmed me asking "hey is this your acc"
nah nigga, I'm not going to. besides, I don't even know the current domain for the newest iteration of EDF. even if I do, I won't bother. now answer my question and stop deflecting

Back