Freeze Peach 🍑 crescent / 2nd in command / roses's brother

Used for controversial topics that hinge upon 1st amendment concerns vs. Fed posting. Please Note: Genuine threats advocating violence that are in violation of federal law will not be tolerated.
watching stuff linked to my old alias...

what a different breed I was way before I went through the shitter and back

i honestly wished I could watch the streams where I was being actively catfished while playing minecraft ps3 and my used to be best friends tried to tell me the whole time. I had my cock in my hand way before I busted my first nut. At this point in time I was also a full fledged brony.
i was a brony was because I always knew I was weird. I kept being a brony to myself so I didn't get bullied. I did however got hassled by my best friends over the dude that was the same age as me catfishing me and I was in denial.

Maybe they were trans before they knew they were trans. I didn't understand any of that degenerate shit so I had no clue at the time. now that I look back at it I totally deserve to die a virgin. I was never meant to reproduce.

that world was so cool and i kind of enjoyed being catfished, I mean the dude was autistic and had some weird fetishes, also some mental issues. i really wished it was a girl but you know... i always get the shit stick. looking back even though at the time I had a big dream to have a big channel, I appreciated being a niche of people rather than famous. i still appreciate the idea of it. having that never gets old even in more modern times.

and then the old fortnite videos, when that game first came out. best friends. one from irl, one meant through a cousin, one from my community
 
crying.png


good

stay broke and depressed

its well deserved

i hope nobody gives a shit about you again

become the third person from fishtank to die by killing yourself
 
crybaby.png


good. ah yes

forever alone

😂
 
your server is full of clowns. compared to the little club we had going. your discord server is garbage. but hey that kind of shit is up your alley.

what I said earlier. I'm not going to act like I'm not alone. the difference between me and you though is that I'm alone with my family/community inside my head. while you are alone with your demons.

I really value having a girlfriend that gives a shit about me. Like we are geese migrating during every season change. She goes and flies with me everywhere I go. You are alone because of who you are as a so called "girlfriend". Trash. So you get trash. You are for purity and the white race but you were a terminal drunk. I'm against drinking all together as well as smoking weed. Why can't we just dream? Find healthier ways to make us happy? Why do we have to vape, smoke and drink? Look at what it has done to your dad Vicky. A man who was supposed to be a father became a dead beat because of the bottle. Failed you as a father. He's weak. That's why your family split. Your mom had to put up with his shit. The result. You being alone at age 30. Yeah you got a little niche but it's not tight. It's falling apart everyday. Your community and its days are numbered. When season 6 arrives you will be forgotten all together because you gave up on yourself in a short amount of time. Everybody on KiwiFarms laughed at you and I got to witness it myself. You are coming to this website on an account I'm aware of reading everything I say. You should be reading the book of your life specifically in the chapters of the last 2 years. And realize you fucked with the wrong one. Because you did and it ended you up in a lesser spot than you were before you meant me.

Oh and my threads are now public? You don't have to be on your account to see my threads Vicky! Yay! You can spy on me and watch everything I have to say without me knowing!
And the thread grows at the same time?!?!

I'd so fuck myself right now.
 
I had a nice dream last night. The beginning of it I was hired by a manufacturing company. The pay in my dream wasn't described but whatever it was; it was enough to have a brand new car & a brand new house. The job was simple. I had to control a machine that made plastic into shapes. For what? Not sure but it was nothing but pressing a bunch of buttons.

The later part in the dream. I had a slavic girlfriend that moved into a house down the street from mine.The family and her were immigrants that just migrated to the US. I think they were Russian. Me and this russian girl were chasing each other under the trees at the edge of woods and then we hid in bamboo from police because two dudes appeared out of nowhere running from them and for some reason the police wanted to arrest us for whatever reason so me and this Russian girl hid in the bamboo from them with them walking past us to find the two dudes hiding with us. The last moment I remember was the russian girl grabbing my foot as we laid down to stay concealed from the flashlights searching because all of a sudden it was night time; she grabbed my foot to let me know she was with me. Her hand was very warm on my foot because I was wearing sandals. It was a sense of love I felt then I woke up.

I made sure to make a quick journal because I haven't had a dream like this in a while that made me feel very secure. Financially and relationship wise.
 
haha! looks like that bitch kamikaze shortbus is out of ammunition. I have been taking notes of what to do and not do when Vicky comes out to make an allegation video about me. For sure she will contact my ex savannah since she was the one that said I went to california and raped her or some crazy imaginary bullshit.

Vicky doesn't have to log into any of her sock accounts now that my threads are back to being public. Ken is a real nigga and I will pay for his lawyers if he ever has trouble once I hit it big. Vicky will use the very little ounce of minions she has to make a video for them about how I made lies up. How we exiled her from the discord server she tarnished because of her bullshit. I cannot wait for when that day comes because it will inflate my ego and really turn me into a villain. Vicky was always the sacrificial sheep. And she will be it again in order to help me obtain a loyal fan girl club for me who like men who are oddities. Vicky will make a 2 hour video about everything I ever did including clowning her on her own facebook page.

I hope Vicky can take notes with the Onelyplays allegations. She's going to need them in court when she decides to take OnionFarms to court with me being the owner of it. I know for a fact she will win or maybe not but doesn't matter I will have money in offshore bank accounts and me losing a million is like giving away pebbles and nickles so it won't affect me. I know she will drain whatever money she wins in 5 years then she'll be back to square one. Meanwhile I will be paraded around in court as the Villain and mad girls will want me even more trying to pounce on my dick like a cat.

Vicky to me will be someone I talked a lot of shit about and exposed in the past and I'm on to the next stupid bitch to use as a punching bag. Mad girls love it when they get bullied too. It's what makes them feel like they are acknowledged. Nothing like a bad boy on a bad forum running his mouth like the chad he is. Just think, while I was beginning the shit storm on ms. garbie here, I was on a bicycle running miles til the daylight burned out. This fat bitch couldn't even balance on a bicycle. A special ed kid would do laps around her with little effort. Vicky is about to hit the wall again. And this time she's going to take the forum stuttering on her own keys before each post.

She doesn't have the balls to come here to defend herself. She is in the wrong anyways. Also why she won't come here to defend herself because I have screenshots and everything. All she can do is be the little bitch she is. Sit on her fat ass and watch as I continue to make her an example. Then when I'm through with her, go to the next. It seems like I came into this world to make examples. The next bitch that fucks with me will learn real quick by the way. Vicky was just a stepping stone in making myself vigilant and stronger. Let another stupid bitch try me again. She will be crying to her dad that I'm bullying her. Vicky's dad can't do shit. He's a cardio exercise away from having a heart attack and will need an oxygen tank trying to throw hands on me.

All being said. I'm god and always will be. Even when I'm weak I will never fall nor the assets I run for those that care. Not here to say I'm better than the entire planet. I practice humility for those that respect me as a person and not treat me like I'm some fucking joke. Once I obtain onion farms, then is when it will only get better from there as well as my obtainment of soemo.
 

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
538
Total visitors
541

Visitor Heatmap

Back
Top Bottom