• With a few exceptions, all foreign celebrities will be moved to the Newsroom and Miscellaneous Forum
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Clownfish TV / Thomas & Kambrea Pratt / Kneon & Geeky Sparkles

Subtitle
- The Self-Proclaimed Nemeses of Kevin Smith, Profiting off of Nerd Outrage, Part of the Fandom Menace, Gaslit by a Cartoon
No YoBoiZak, Ethan Van Scriver, and That Umbrella Guy are the OG's. They didn't start the Comicsgate and are barely a part of the main groups.
Yeah are you still like that boy Zack Ethan van scriver sucked but at least they produce something of value like a comic book or at least some artwork or these two fuckers only got on the bandwagon after the influencing marketing company Disney owns told them that they suck. And they weren't getting money from the House of mouse.

Yeah are you still like that boy Zack Ethan van scriver sucked but at least they produce something of value like a comic book or at least some artwork
Actually no, Ethan Van Scriver was kickstarting a figurine for a comic he hadn't shipped in four years while YaBoiZack has been talking shit about Critical Drinker, somebody he was making a comic with, on his youtube channel. Ironically, I think CumFishTV is better because they're youtuber 'journalist' first rather than comic artists.

Actually no, Ethan Van Scriver was kickstarting a figurine for a comic he hadn't shipped in four years
Never said I was a fan of his but he did produce artwork and sell it. I didn't realize he had unfulfilled orders for a comic book
while YaBoiZack has been talking shit about Critical Drinker, somebody he was making a comic with, on his youtube channel.
I think there was a huge fallout concerning that jawbreakers comic I don't know I don't follow these losers very often
Ironically, I think CumFishTV is better because they're youtuber 'journalist' first rather than comic artists.
The thing I just like about them is they would be sucking off Disney right now. If they weren't told otherwise. They are complete Disney consumers. The thing I don't like about them clownfish is besides being complete hypocrites they drum up every bit of contrivancy controversy and other bullshit to just get a view. Most of what they say is complete BS or dribble

Back