What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Chase / Chase663

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
the first guy is definitely Chase
@XYZ is @MagnesiumCorp is involved go read the thread that I linked both these individuals have only posted in the Pippa thread. He could be starting a personal army here it's the same shit he did on kiwi farm. Chase is known to have multiple associates that operate on his Reddit accounts and his telegram accounts. As well as discord. Go read the schizo shit that they wrote in the Pippa thread.

Screenshot_20240728-021842-040.png.png

So the better explain why this person is Chase. I have a weird obsession with this kuri rinji person as well as having a obsession with alogging Pippa
Screenshot_20240728-090031.png.png
Yesterday he linked me to this obscure locked thread that nobody would know about except him.
I believe at @MagnesiumCorp is one of his associates that gets mentioned I was incorrect in thinking he was a sock
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/kuri-rinji-vtubercringe-vtubercringe.172265/page-2

No I am making a point it is this individual. I don't know what more proof you need go look at how many posts they made both individuals have only posted in the pipa thread. And if you'd be bothered to read the thread I linked from kiwi farms he's known to have multiple associates from his discord servers and Reddit.
That's what I'm saying. It's this individual pulling a troll shield.

View attachment 59990
There is no fucking way 5 foot retard here, is fucking whining about people saying the same thing, like holy tits, people can agree on the same thing, wtf do you expect you fucking retard, what is with these niggerish coons and they're tendency to cry about the most microscopic shit on a topic.
Kiwifails is probably just a kiwi running gayops that’s why he’s freaking out so much right now.

Kiwifails is probably just a kiwi running gayops that’s why he’s freaking out so much right now.
Then why is it you only Post in the pipa thread until I called you out and you post the same stuff that you were posting there. Give it up

Then why is it you only Post in the pipa thread until I called you out and you post the same stuff that you were posting there. Give it up
Different people can post the same information I know you’re an autistic kiwi but that’s the truth. You know this isn’t an echo chamber like kiwifarms right? People aren’t just going to believe what you say at face value lol.

Different people can post the same information I know you’re an autistic kiwi but that’s the truth. You know this isn’t an echo chamber like kiwifarms right? People aren’t just going to believe what you say at face value lol.
Dude you started posting the same schizo theories that you posted on kiwi farms and unlike you I have three people on this website who can verify what my previous kiwi handle was. The same gay bullshit that you were pulling over there you're currently doing here. You're still a logging Pippa you're still accusing kiwi farmers of covering up information that they're not covering up and you're starting the same gay threads that you did over there that got rejected.

Dude you started posting the same schizo theories that you posted on kiwi farms and unlike you I have three people on this website who can verify what my previous kiwi handle was. The same gay bullshit that you were pulling over there you're currently doing here. You're still a logging Pippa you're still accusing kiwi farmers of covering up information that they're not covering up and you're starting the same gay threads that you did over there that got rejected.
Did you even sleep last night or have you been sperging all night long lol.

Did you even sleep last night or have you been sperging all night long lol.
Screenshot_20240728-093258.png.png

Dude you were posting this cringe over at kiwi farms too
And dude they found out about you posting it over here you copied and pasted the same thread and information

Screenshot_20240727-213652-230.png.png

Posted it again award. Go back to kiwifarms. You’re clearly in the middle of an autistic episode.
So if you're wondering who this chase guy is that's pretending not to be Chase he's a well-known pedophile schizo here's his dox and information.
Screenshot_20240728-093949.png

He's had a lot of really wild claims one of them is that kiwi farms is secretly working with vtubers you actively sweep up their information because reasons. And that Josh is covering for them because he secretly working with them you can go see that in the Pippa that we have here.

So if you're wondering who this chase guy is that's pretending not to be Chase he's a well-known pedophile schizo here's his dox and information.
View attachment 60002
He's had a lot of really wild claims one of them is that kiwi farms is secretly working with vtubers you actively sweep up their information because reasons. And that Josh is covering for them because he secretly working with them you can go see that in the Pippa that we have here.
You’re telling me Chase was actually the first director of the FBI, J Edgar Hoover, what a plot twist.

You’re telling me Chase was actually the first director of the FBI, J Edgar Hoover, what a plot twist.
No but thankfully you provided all the information
Screenshot_20240728-095109-915.png.png

Screenshot_20240728-095109-915.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-095340.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-095250.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-095109-915.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-095523.png.png
As you can tell Chase here has a weird thing with Peppa and he's obsessed with a logging her and claiming everybody is covering up the grooming accusation. If you go to our pipa thread you'll find him posting the same stuff over and over again.

Screenshot_20240728-113801.png

It appears that the 'groomer theory' is Chase's go-to argument, and surprisingly, XYZ is also echoing the same talking point.

Since joining this website, XYZ has not made any effort to introduce himself or engage with the community. His posting history is limited to the Pippa Pipkin thread and another VTuber he seems to be fixated on. He has made numerous posts on these topics, which raises suspicions. This alone should clue you in on the individual's identity. the evidence suggests that XYZ is likely a sockpuppet or alternate account created to promote a specific agenda or ideology. The lack of effort to integrate into the community, combined with the repetitive posting of a single talking point, raises serious questions about the legitimacy of this account. It's essential to be cautious when engaging with this user, as he is attempting manipulate and deceive us.Screenshot_20240728-113801.pngScreenshot_20240728-114826-092.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-114630.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-114518-376.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-114254.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-104624.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-113435-493.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-104546.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-095523.png.pngScreenshot_20240728-095340.png.png

to manipulate or deceive.

Do your job you fucking lazy jannie, it's definitely Chase
Jesus fuck Christ, did you notice I fucking disagree with him here???
How could she have pissed him off lol
Also, I support Kiki, I don't think Chase does.
I also support Josh, and Chase definitely does not. I think Josh is probably putting something together for MATI that's going to be the last word on all of this. I also don't think Josh is a pedophile.
But I agree. Jannie needs to do his job and get rid of the guy who won't stop thread detailing.
Also, just what the fuck did Chase even do? To say he lives rent free is an understatement. You all act like he's the Joker. WTF did this guy even do? He hasn't DONE ANYTHING in this situation and I'm sick of hearing about the nothing he's done constantly. I think it's just that Henri was so bad that you idiots just transferred all of that off on who ever these guys told you was the next Henri.
You're either braindead or you're doing this on purpose. GTFO either way.

You know, for someone who didn't seem to know much about this situation, didn't know the backstory with Pippa and the Farms, and didn't even know what sliding was (lol)... you sure seem to suddenly know a lot about Chase. 🤔

Jesus fuck Christ, did you notice I fucking disagree with him here???

Also, I support Kiki, I don't think Chase does.
I also support Josh, and Chase definitely does not. I think Josh is probably putting something together for MATI that's going to be the last word on all of this. I also don't think Josh is a pedophile.
But I agree. Jannie needs to do his job and get rid of the guy who won't stop thread detailing.
Also, just what the fuck did Chase even do? To say he lives rent free is an understatement. You all act like he's the Joker. WTF did this guy even do? He hasn't DONE ANYTHING in this situation and I'm sick of hearing about the nothing he's done constantly. I think it's just that Henri was so bad that you idiots just transferred all of that off on who ever these guys told you was the next Henri.
You're either braindead or you're doing this on purpose. GTFO either way.
So this individual is known for creating alt accounts that will talk to each other. As you'll see this @MagnesiumCorp suddenly appeared here and only was posting in the vtuber thread.
Screenshot_20240728-121958.png.png
Screenshot_20240728-121655.png.png
Screenshot_20240728-122411-236.png.png

He's been known to create multiple accounts as well as recruit people to continue his narrative. Sometimes he'll even create accounts that disagree with him to hide what he's doing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728-121025.png.png
    Screenshot_20240728-121025.png.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 24
Who cares if he's Chase as long as his information is good? If you want to talk about him you're free to make a thread about him. That would be better than detailing this thread.

Back