Subject of Intense Controversy Brother Alameen

People of interest that are particularly controversial

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Be on the lookout for any sick puppets. I will try to help, but unless it’s actually Ashley because of her writing, I may not be that helpful. Sorry it’s hard for me to figure out who’s who sometimes
Well Ashley for now seems to at least be on hiatus and even at her worst she wouldn't attack the site with CSAM. But the actually dangerous spammer uses a particular naming scheme with his bots, for now at least.
Notice how all of them start with an IRL first name followed by some random characters?
This was at the height of today's wave while this thread was being posted
Screenshot_2024-04-18-14-52-57-34_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643 (1).png

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
In fact, a bump before bed, forever.
May your hearts soften and realize the sin you've committed before it's too late. Forgiveness is always on the table, at least with our Lord (SWT) no matter how deep the sinbl runs.
Be and do better, BreachBros

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Brothers, through me you will come to know Al-Mudhill.
Turn back from your wickedness. You once had hearts but you've hidden and hardened them. What will come to you if you think this is the way?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
You guys should really consider beefing up security by instituting an actual registration captcha instead of a random selection of 3 questions.

Also, it would be smart to make new users first few posts go through the moderator approval thing like on KF

I'm got a feeling some bad shit is going to happen while you're worried about copyrights for mugs and mousepads
I am thinking on how to implement this.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
They don't fuck around in Tanzania: Prison, fine, payment of compensation and an ass whipping as well.
131.-"Punishment for rape
(1)Any person who commits rape is except in the cases provided for in the renumbered subsection (2), liable to be punished with imprisonment for life, and in any case for imprisonment of not less than thirty years with corporal punishment, and with fine, and shall in addition be ordered to pay compensation of an amount determined by the court, to the person in respect of whom the offence was committed for the injuries caused to such person.

Tanzania Sexual Offenses: https://www.refworld.org/legal/legislation/natlegbod/1998/en/93476