Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Based Kiwi Farmers

General gossip about kiwifarms

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
Don't make a fake Null account. Its funnier if he joins himself once the threads done as he has on lolcow.farm, /cow/, BL, and other areas that talk about him.
This.

(Also, imagine actually LARPing as Null.)
Where did the Idea that I was going to LARP as Null come from? I've accepted that his greatness can't be imitated by a mere peasant such as myself.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Where did the Idea that I was going to LARP as Null come from? I've accepted that his greatness can't be imitated by a mere peasant such as myself.
Sorry, buddy. I know it hurts. But give it another 10 years (in the basement, friendless and alone, with only the hum of the KF server to keep you company on these godforsaken Serbian winter nights, before you finally pass out and wake up the next day to more of the exact same nothingness) before you're on Null's level. ?

Deleted member 158

I really, really, really hate people who crosspost on The Onion Farms and The Kiwi Farms.

Kill yourselves.

We're at a time when the community is shattered, and you assholes can't do anything except run away. It isn't the newfags from 2019 and 2020, either. Users with accounts all the way back on 2015 are posting on Onion Farms and its absolutely insulting. All I've done for this community, All I've suffered through to provide this website in the face of terrorists and vexatious litigants, and you'd abandon it for a website from Kengle.

I don't know where this "anti-Null" sentiment has come from, but its a disease that needs to be squashed. People calling me a pedophile with no evidence whatsoever can get their way because you retards eat everything up without a hint of critical thinking, and that's honestly, truly baffling for a website like The Kiwi Farms.

I feel like I've been betrayed by my frens.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I really, really, really hate people who crosspost on The Onion Farms and The Kiwi Farms.

Kill yourselves.

We're at a time when the community is shattered, and you assholes can't do anything except run away. It isn't the newfags from 2019 and 2020, either. Users with accounts all the way back on 2015 are posting on Onion Farms and its absolutely insulting. All I've done for this community, All I've suffered through to provide this website in the face of terrorists and vexatious litigants, and you'd abandon it for a website from Kengle.

I don't know where this "anti-Null" sentiment has come from, but its a disease that needs to be squashed. People calling me a pedophile with no evidence whatsoever can get their way because you retards eat everything up without a hint of critical thinking, and that's honestly, truly baffling for a website like The Kiwi Farms.

I feel like I've been betrayed by my frens.
I expect to see this exact speech stamped on the front page of KF tomorrow.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
@snailslime was top tier material. A strategically placed sticker would cause a chain reaction of autism, especially from the "TOTALLY NOT MAD, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" politispergs. The fear she struck into them was so powerful, witch hunts in the form of threads cropped up, whining about PTSD (Post Traumatic Sticker Disorder) and demanding her banishment.
I honestly don't get how that was any different from what zombieferret and zedkiss were doing. And this is coming from someone that got fucked with by both of them.

Stardust

??????? ?????
Registered
I honestly don't get how that was any different from what zombieferret and zedkiss were doing. And this is coming from someone that got fucked with by both of them.

I don't know about the former, but zedkiss engaged in conversation along with stickers, so they could be humanized more. Snailslime lurked, speaking rarely, which allowed many to project a ridiculous level of terror upon her. If zombieferret did the same, then my answer is based (haha, get it?) off my own observation.

Deleted member 291

if text art is allowed heres tablecat.
          ∧_∧   / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
          ( ´∀`) < I HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THE CURRENT GEOPOLITICAL SITUATION
        /    |    \________
       /       .|     
       / "⌒ヽ |.イ |
   __ |   .ノ | || |__
  .    ノく__つ∪∪   \
   _((_________\
    ̄ ̄ヽつ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | | ̄
   ___________| |
    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |