Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Based Kiwi Farmers

General gossip about kiwifarms

Deleted member 158

@Zedkissed60, obviously the most based user, was just permabanned. Rip in pepperoni.

View attachment 1379
For those who haven't been keeping up, zed pretended to dox @Gustav Schuchardt as a joke, and this was the final straw for him. Apparently he has been getting on Null's nerves for a while now.
I don't see anything wrong discussing users in private conversations. On the contrary, whatever idiot thought it was a good idea to report to the hotpockets is the one who should've been banned. There's even a chance Josh could be reading DMs in this case...
I don't see anything in Josh's post or related to Zed's banning that suggests he was doxing the users, so I don't see a problem there, and even if he was doxing the users, it should be their punishment for not abiding by the obvious and explicit guidelines when you sign up and the nature of the forum. Josh is an idiot and is only treating the symptoms instead of the cause of the problem, which is his forum being the other side of the reddit coin and every user powerleveling enough to form a profile on them and get their asses.

Ether

Literal Simp
Baby Onion
I don't see anything wrong discussing users in private conversations. On the contrary, whatever idiot thought it was a good idea to report to the hotpockets is the one who should've been banned. There's even a chance Josh could be reading DMs in this case...
I don't see anything in Josh's post or related to Zed's banning that suggests he was doxing the users, so I don't see a problem there, and even if he was doxing the users, it should be their punishment for not abiding by the obvious and explicit guidelines when you sign up and the nature of the forum. Josh is an idiot and is only treating the symptoms instead of the cause of the problem, which is his forum being the other side of the reddit coin and every user powerleveling enough to form a profile on them and get their asses.
The problem was he was poking at users in private messages. He's been banned for this before. He was banned for a week after it was perceived that he was threatening @Bland Crumbs. He did something stupid, zed jumped on him, and then zed was banned.

Zed used his position as someone who is well known for thorough and accurate dox, to convince other users he was a lolcow as a joke. Gustav freaked out and reported him. Shortly after, he was permabanned. I know it was meant to be a joke, but when you're on thin ice like that maybe not a good idea to stomp around.

I wouldn't have banned Zed for this. Gustav should've played along instead of sperging out.

Last edited:

Deleted member 158

The problem was he was poking at users in private messages. He's been banned for this before. He was banned for a week after it was perceived that he was threatening @Bland Crumbs. He did something stupid, zed jumped on him, and then zed was banned.

Zed used his position as someone who is well known for thorough and accurate dox, to convince other users he was a lolcow as a joke. Gustav freaked out and reported him. Shortly after, he was permabanned. I know it was meant to be a joke, but when you're on thin ice like that maybe not a good idea to stomp around.

I wouldn't have banned Zed for this. Gustav should've played along instead of sperging out.
That's different then. I was under the impression it was a similar case to the A&N PM where he was discussing other users instead of talking to them directly, my bad. In that case I do agree with him being tempbanned for harassing members of the community, but I don't believe permanently banning him was the right decision. Too many thin-skinned people on the forum that completely disregard guidelines and advice to not post personally identifying information, and then having a day of reckoning when they fuck up/get targeted indiscriminately. Threats shouldn't even be possible in the first place, or taken seriously if made because of the first point and common sense.