Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.
Here Ashley: I have another picture with my webcam I just took

WIN_20241008_21_39_38_Pro.jpg

That's so sad maybe you should post more underaged anime girls and prostitutes who are fleecing incels like you by looking like underaged anime girls so you can feel horny again.
wp7MZL2.jpeg

Ken told me in DM he wants you to suck his dick and will pay you $50

View attachment 71411
80774708.jpg

67422-b195f761ec5f16e301f382b5b93f3036.jpg

Here Ashley: I have another picture with my webcam I just took

View attachment 71416
Wow just like the last photo you look like a fat creepy old man with an inappropriate haircut.

Why are you in a basement? Is Peenix paying you that little?

You will never have a successful t-shirt business, nobody new is signing up to associate with the assholes you've collected here, none of these people you keep referring to as a "community" who are egging you on will ever use anything you spend time and money tweaking on the site, and all of them will laugh when you die which is going to be soon since you are 65 years old and morbidly obese. They aren't your friends and attack you as a retard whenever you mess up the site or slightly inconvenience them in a way that isn't friendly ribbing. They are actually cruel sociopaths and losers who look down on you for your disability and will forget about you the nanosecond you are gone. You need psychotherapy to address why you're trying to win the attention and affection of manipulative online bullies after your wife left and your family is likely absent completely. Sorry but it's true Kenneth.

Wow just like the last photo you look like a fat creepy old man with an inappropriate haircut.

You will never have a successful t-shirt business, nobody new is signing up to associate with the assholes you've collected here, none of these people you keep referring to as a "community" who are egging you on will ever use anything you spend time and money tweaking on the site, and all of them will laugh when you die which is going to be soon since you are 65 years old and morbidly obese. They aren't your friends and attack you as a retard whenever you mess up the site or slightly inconvenience them in a way that isn't friendly ribbing. They are actually cruel sociopaths and losers who look down on you for your disability and will forget about you the nanosecond you are gone. You need psychotherapy to address why you're trying to win the attention and affection of manipulative online bullies after your wife left and your family is likely absent completely. Sorry but it's true Kenneth.
I pretty much knew it was you with that sockpuppet.

You need psychotherapy to address why you're trying to win the attention and affection of manipulative online bullies...
Woah there, lil buddy. You are talking about yourself, this is what you are doing. Plus, your "husband" left you (for a doll collector), and your family ignore, like they have done for your entire life. You should be thankful to Ken and his site, it's the last form of human interaction you get.

@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt That was some swift brooming hand, there.

Woah there, lil buddy. You are talking about yourself, this is what you are doing. Plus, your "husband" left you (for a doll collector), and your family ignore, like they have done for your entire life. You should be thankful to Ken and his site, it's the last form of human interaction you get.

@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt That was some swift brooming hand, there.
When she started in with the same stuff she's always done, she gave it all away.

You will never have a successful t-shirt business, nobody new is signing up to associate with the assholes you've collected here, none of these people you keep referring to as a "community" who are egging you on will ever use anything you spend time and money tweaking on the site,
And yet you keep coming back.
and all of them will laugh when you die which is going to be soon since you are 65 years old and morbidly obese.
Ashley, you're 40 years old typing this shit online. Who cares?
They aren't your friends and attack you as a retard whenever you mess up the site or slightly inconvenience them in a way that isn't friendly ribbing. They are actually cruel sociopaths and losers who look down on you for your disability and will forget about you the nanosecond you are gone.
Yet you keep coming back.
You need psychotherapy to address why you're trying to win the attention and affection of manipulative online bullies after your wife left and your family is likely absent completely. Sorry but it's true Kenneth.
Ashley why are you here then? Why do you keep using the main threads if this is all true?

Daily reminder:
Ashley is fat and retarded and can't get her face off this website.

Back