Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Douche just can't keep her norf shut.
douchecope.png
Didn't give a fuck. Then decided to contact only ONE Alia, the one who is meant to be SWAT'd, just by chance btw. Not the others, who probably have been SWAT'd... just that one. Y'see, the idea that you'd have to complain to the local State police is wrong. SWATing is a FEDERAL crime. Contacting the FBI is what you do. Douche didn't care about contacting any of the OTHER Alias. Just the one everyone thinks is her.

ANd women wonder why men get exasperated at women. It's because you can't think critically and you don't know when to keep your mouths shut.

Douche is a cunt because she screams "They be mean to me... er... strangers... but me only care about contacting one. Hur hur fuck all the others, cuz they not me... er..." WHILE POSTING ON COMMIE FARMS!!!

Dark Samurai

Registered
So her logic is, Elaine claims she swatted Alia Alexander, strawberry douche believes all the mods of this site and Kengle are part of the plate gang and work for zoom and presumably made this thread on his orders and thus she reaches out to the Fort Myers Alia and none of the others and instead of giving her Elaines or Zooms info she gives that Alia tragics info and tells her to call the FBI to report him for some unspecified crime.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
and tells her to call the FBI to report him for some unspecified crime.
Not quite. Douche said that there was already an open investigation in FLA from someone else... when all Alia, erm, I mean Douche had to do was inform the FBI. You don't have to be a victim of the crime to report it to the police. Also, to explain further in, the Candide rivalling optimism, a FEDERAL crime (such as SWATing) is FEDERAL, not limited to the state the victim was in when the crime happened. If Douche was sincere in their concern for "innocent randos" they would have contacted ALL the Alias and recommended contacting the FBI.

All that's happened is more people have been directed to the dox. Slow clap for Douche there.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
douchelackofselfawareness.png
Low IQ shitcramps seething over anon avs on a (niche internet) gossip forum.

Not my words, gadies and luntlemen, but the words of Strawberry "I don't give a fuck if you SWAT any Alia that's not me, just not the one you think I am, 'k?" Douche.

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
View attachment 40566
Low IQ shitcramps seething over anon avs on a (niche internet) gossip forum.

Not my words, gadies and luntlemen, but the words of Strawberry "I don't give a fuck if you SWAT any Alia that's not me, just not the one you think I am, 'k?" Douche.
1697140539936.png

"The only thing funnier than a bunch of low IQ shitcramps seething over anonymous avatars on a gossip forum is the fact they've streamed for hundreds of hours reeing about how unbothered they are by it."

Dark Samurai

Registered
Look who was reading the thread.
image-281~2.png

Dark ninja does oliveoil and strawberry know you spend all day on this site? I hope you are wearing two condoms rn Alia says this site is super dangerous

Dark Samurai

Registered
Since Tragic privated his stream here is a reupload. The video quality is shit because I had to compress the hell out of it to get it to upload on this site but the video isn't really important

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Look who was reading the thread.
View attachment 40571
Dark ninja does oliveoil and strawberry know you spend all day on this site? I hope you are wearing two condoms rn Alia says this site is super dangerous
I don't know what all of this is about and don't care but all I've gotta say is this.

1. It's pretty obvious Douche has been properly doxed and is loving the kiwis saying how heckin wholesome decorating cakes is, and talking about how "cute" she is. Huffing her own farts and those idiots are blind to it.

2. OF has been compromised less times than KF has.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The laughing at lolcows is now seen as "gayops". That's right.
doucheninja.png
@Empresa you have been given another dishonorable mention, Douche is dehumanizing you, in an attempt to cope. DNs personality makes him look bad. I saw him on that Plodz stream. He doesn't need any help.

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
@Moralfag Supreme You know what makes you a lolcow? Instead of just leaving Kiwi Farms when you got doxed, instead of just cutting your losses and disappearing, instead of keeping a low profile, you doubled and then tripled down on being an autistic faggot. This thread didn't need to exist and the thread/threads I'm going to do on the Angry Slug server (which I've already exported the logs on) and the people in there didn't need to happen. You're the reason this happened. You're a fucking retard and you should have just walked away you dumb motherfucker.
He might've died, but his message lives on 🕊️🕊️🕊️

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
View attachment 40590
That's because Onion Farms is a Weapon of Mass DISStruction! Seriously tho, what kind of tard would write something as idiotic as that. joshy must be having a conniption fit, with how he hates OF being mentioned, and making it sound all butch n everything.
The laughing at lolcows is now seen as "gayops". That's right
Meanwhile Kiwifarms is full of glownigs and weens, and if they don't glow or ween they're turning KF into Reddit which is arguably worse.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Meanwhile Kiwifarms is full of glownigs and weens, and if they don't glow or ween they're turning KF into Reddit which is arguably worse.
When the site was Tor only a while back, joshy advised the mug punters the best way to get hacked while accessing the site. Makes you wonder, not about how dumb Kwiffar are, but the reason behind joshy getting the .net handle back.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
You retards doxed ICrap88 that isn't Oliveoil. She went by punishedolives on poa.st
She has been in dms with Bryan Dunn who want to downplay that they hang out with Elaine Miller who swatted me and say me playing StarCraft with Paulie no box and Swede is the issue.
Oliveoil of course gave me all of her dms with Bryan until she turned to darkness

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
You retards doxed ICrap88 that isn't Oliveoil. She went by punishedolives on poa.st
She has been in dms with Bryan Dunn who want to downplay that they hang out with Elaine Miller who swatted me and say me playing StarCraft with Paulie no box and Swede is the issue.
Oliveoil of course gave me all of her dms with Bryan until she turned to darkness
View attachment 40733
Don't impersonate me you retarded faggot

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
olivedinja.png
Sure you didn't want to use him to get back at a certain group of people who dox'd you and your fwend? Hmmmm?
I thought Dunnce's only form of communication was harassment.