Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
Alia is currently in the live stream of a school board meeting to own someone named Negz (who I briefly mentioned in the OP).
1696981116115.png

I shit you not.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Still no response to the one I made here. Usually she would be up in arms over something like this, but in this case:
View attachment 40374
"Kengle (sic) welcomed Elaine the BPD CP Spammer... Their latest spastic fag? Wolftone (sic)"
Yeah, those two weren't totally laughed into inactivity. :story:
👏Speak👏 your👏 truth👏 queen!👏

"he thought this stuck it to Null or something"
By the looks of the reaction it's working!

"Wife beaters, psychopaths, leg carvers, burger boilrs, britniggers, rape apes, tards, speds, violent criminals and faildoxers"
I thought it was impossible but thanks for making me even more based.

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
Now get to messaging these two on Facebook. Once you do, I'll post the others.
1697062637941.png

1697062802335.png

Taylor Harris

Address:
7006 Escondido Dr # 2012
Arlington, TX 76016

Phone: 8177916232

dogprom3D@gmail.com
genessecretcat@gmail.com
TAYLORCRIEDWOLF@GMAIL.COM
crystal29cjc@gmail.com
T.H.GILBERT@GMAIL.COM
TAYLORONWIRES@YAHOO.COM
PUNKITUPALOT@HOTMAIL.COM
LPUNK_IT_UP_ALOTM31@HOTMAIL.COM
TAYLORRAYRAY@HOTMAIL.COM
tjph96@yahoo.com
punk_it_up_alot@hotmail.com
irpunk_it_up_alot58@hotmail.com
dswranches@aol.com
PUNK_IT_UP_ALOT@YAHOO.COM
ayynataliee@yahoo.com
taylorharris1@live.com
joecrusher@outlook.com

Retard put her real name on Twitter using her Kiwi Farms username. If doing this wasn't already retarded, she also is following accounts covering the lolcow Amberlynn Reid which thread she used to frequent.
1697062488664.png

1697062508518.png
1697062550354.png

https://kiwifarms.pl/members/dog-prom-3d.9582/
1697063019326.png

After her dox, she claimed that this was... You guessed it!

faildox!

1697063205157.png

1697063403655.png

1697063338626.png

but she follows them so it must a true dox! right alia?
Samah Deek

Address:
678 S Porter St
Manchester, NH 03103

Phone:
(603) 858-1073

samah4peace@gmail.com
bubble_beauty05@yahoo.com
noordeek@rocketmail.com
sreekumarkrk@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQHW8NmhoCybELwFARMQ6YQ
https://twitter.com/PokemonResrcher
https://twitter.com/DeekSamah
https://kiwifarms.st/members/itspinklava.45357/
1697064328064.png

Also claims this is a faildox. But it's pretty obvious it is her. She's just not as retarded as Dog Prom.
1697064434239.png

1697064492075.png
Hey @thefrogninja. What do you think about the girl that Matthew Scott Lawrence left Alia for?
https://www.facebook.com/chelsey.howell
1697064673809.png

Dark Samurai

Registered
I am very sure it had nothing to do with this stream tragic made on her today
Well at least Strawberry found a new hobby instead of posting on kiwifarms all day, talking to herself as well. Because random people on facebook know what doxing is and who Zoom and Tragic is.
Guess what Alia the only people who know who tragic or strawberry douche is are people dark ninja talks to because he can't go more than 5 minutes without talking about either tragic, olive oil or you

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
douche.png
The bit where Douche goes on about the cute nose, that won't make anyone think that she's talking about herself... it's not that cute. Wonder what Douche thinks about those awful tatts (I was a "rocker" kid, I hung in biker pubs as a teen, I've seen good ink and I've seen shit ink, also was with a mate at a Dam Parlor, the one where the Rock and Metal bands get tatts)
douche2.png
Of course you were going post the DMs, how else would people know that the police have been contacted and that the Sweeney are curtailing their dinner to boot in the door of a discord server somewhere...

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
One can only ponder why StrawberryDouche bothered to fabricate messages with this person and not the other faildox of the nurse to post on Kiwifarms
Because that one is in FLA, like a guy (not Strawb honust injun!) who is also getting haruoosed by discord ne'r do wells. Not because she's too thick to post messages to both. Because only messaging one looks like she's trying to protect them (herself).

I have a feeling you were being rhetorical, but I thought I'd explain, so Strawbz would understand why people are going to still think it's her dox.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Because Strawbz is so set on making everyone believe that's her dox, she got her bum chum to post this...
oil.png
Thought they'd might like to listen to some Babs.

Godwinsimp

Registered
Nothing says "I'm a compassionate and sensitive human being with an unassailable moral high ground" quite like posting all the DMs you have with an innocent person to a public site known for doxing, swatting and mass harassment.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Nothing says "I'm a compassionate and sensitive human being with an unassailable moral high ground" quite like posting all the DMs you have with an innocent person to a public site known for doxing, swatting and mass harassment.
It's funny, her solipsistic view of the word they have. Remember, all this shit has been said, with much more evidence, about Commie Farms. Poo and Ornery fans, eh? Don't give a shit... unless it's happening to them, then it's "Where for art thou Personal Army?"

Still... I imagine the broom can't be too pleased. You know how he fears people reading his thread here, and finding out that he's advised them on a way of getting hacked if they use Tor to access the Hugbox.

But yeah, use two condoms to visit this sight.... Again, this is how you know Kwiffar are all on Disability.