Addressing the Newbie KF refugees

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Comes from the Chris-Chan troll, orbiter, enabler, white knight, Anthony Logatto who would frequently get angry about Chris and go out of his way to prove how much better he was than Chris.
Now it means anyone who goes overboard obsessive over a cow, where it's obviously no longer fun for them, and their posts reflect how seriously they take everything.
Eg. "OMG can you believe (cow) did (thing) wow, look at this lmao lmao lmao they're so fucking stupid, lololol why don't they just kill themselves already GOD what a trainwreck" but times a thousand.
I wonder if one day the username aknotholeresident is gonna become a term like alog someday? Knowing the internet I wouldn't be shocked if aknotholeresident will mean some nuthole resident who makes an ass of themselves once their dirty secrets are revealed?

Vodka and Pickle Brine

So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.
Baby Onion
I've learned a decent amount or sordid lore regarding KF, Josh, mods, etc. I'm grateful for that.
But nothing I've read would make me not want to go back to reading the threads I enjoyed if Josh is stupid enough to try and get KF going again. Nothing personal against yall.
Edit: Josh is probably never going to get KF going again as it existed.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I've learned a decent amount or sordid lore regarding KF, Josh, mods, etc. I'm grateful for that.
But nothing I've read would make me not want to go back to reading the threads I enjoyed if Josh is stupid enough to try and get KF going again. Nothing personal against yall.
Edit: Josh is probably never going to get KF going again as it existed.
Which threads did you enjoy the most?

Not all of us were able to make it.

refugee.jpg

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Hello everyone, KF refugee here. This place looks surprisingly chill. I was attracted to Cwicki forums, and later Kiwi Farms, mostly because of the free spirit, minimal moderation attitude. It reminded me of the old days on the internet when most forums were like that. When you could make an un-PC joke and people didn't flip out and compare you to Hitler. We all need to chill out online and stop trying to force our idea of morality onto everyone else. So I'm glad Onion bros seem to embrace that here.

To Everyone:
Hello
I am a neko
I identify myself as one
And I got banned from Kiwifarms because I think Joshua Conner Moon is uglier than Chris-Chan
Thanks you.
I heard that you were actually one of the many sockpuppets of @naught and that was the reason for your ban. But either way, I was sad when you were banned as you were one of the most fun people on KF.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I heard that you were actually one of the many sockpuppets of @naught and that was the reason for your ban. But either way, I was sad when you were banned as you were one of the most fun people on KF.
null lies about banned users, i think i was fresh in his mind cause i asked to be unbanned (he was unbanning people at the time).

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Hello everyone, KF refugee here. This place looks surprisingly chill. I was attracted to Cwicki forums, and later Kiwi Farms, mostly because of the free spirit, minimal moderation attitude. It reminded me of the old days on the internet when most forums were like that. When you could make an un-PC joke and people didn't flip out and compare you to Hitler. We all need to chill out online and stop trying to force our idea of morality onto everyone else. So I'm glad Onion bros seem to embrace that here.

welp I think joshy is ugly as fuck and that's why I'm banned, he was too much of a chicken to even admit it because that would be embarrassing.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
你們大家好!

KF luker here! I've been lurking YanDev thread for quite sometime then left, only to know that the site was burned by some twitter users.

Can anyone tell what happened?
You can find an "as it happened" timeline from Null here. You don't need to join Telegram, just click "preview channel". It would be a good idea to use a VPN or Tor when surfing anything KF related at the moment.

Also, see this thread.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Chantal/FoodieBeauty. I liked the arc where she got into drugs and shaved her head. Amazing that I know she's got to be using stimulants, but still an abnormally large woman.
ahhh
I know that the deathfat section had some of the most invested users on KF, if you're friends with any of them let them know that onionfarms is a good place to rebuild the threads. I'd like to lurk a GlitterNLazers thread