Addressing the Newbie KF refugees

Ijuod Itpmuh

New Chairman Of The Official Steve Rambo Fan Club
Registered
no loyalty smh
What am I supposed to be loyal to? I was there for the gossipping and discussion, and then came here for the same reason, I wasn't looking to join a movement.
I suppose I might go back there again if they get it back up on the surface web again some day, but it seems less likely for now, and I could still post here.

Empresa

Ladmin
I suppose I might go back there again if they get it back up on the surface web again some day, but it seems less likely for now, and I could still post here.

1662580907166.png
tenor-538934569.gif

The_Mad_Pirate

Registered
What am I supposed to be loyal to? I was there for the gossipping and discussion, and then came here for the same reason, I wasn't looking to join a movement.
There will always be a place on the internet to mock Alice, be it Kiwifarms or Onionfarms.

Mightbeaguy

Nothing fucks you harder than time.
Baby Onion
Gonna be completely honest I give 0 fucks about Josh or Keffals or any of this shit, I just want a database to find retards to laugh at while I eat dinner, if Onionfarms is gonna be that database so be it.
This is why I am here as well. Hello, fellow Onion Farmers.

Tatsuya_Suou

Registered
Hey hey, everyone.

While I am, indeed, a Kiwifarms newfag refugee, upon looking into what this site has going for it, I think I may prefer this place. Sure, Null's place did look nice, but it came at the cost of enabling genuinely unhinged alogs, which definitely helped with Kiwifarm's downfall.

Empresa

Ladmin
While I am, indeed, a Kiwifarms newfag refugee, upon looking into what this site has going for it, I think I may prefer this place. Sure, Null's place did look nice, but it came at the cost of enabling genuinely unhinged alogs, which definitely helped with Kiwifarm's downfall.
were getting there , making the website look presentable and appealing is a slow process , if you want to see the progress just go thru the old themes lol

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Hey hey, everyone.

The site is making real improvements all the time and is dedicated to avoiding the pitfalls Josh walked in to

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
Hey hey, everyone.

I too am a new fag but i know some users from previous forums. Just remember don't Alog and being overly serious and you should be fine.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Y'know, I never actually bothered to learn what alog meant.
Comes from the Chris-Chan troll, orbiter, enabler, white knight, Anthony Logatto who would frequently get angry about Chris and go out of his way to prove how much better he was than Chris.
Now it means anyone who goes overboard obsessive over a cow, where it's obviously no longer fun for them, and their posts reflect how seriously they take everything.
Eg. "OMG can you believe (cow) did (thing) wow, look at this lmao lmao lmao they're so fucking stupid, lololol why don't they just kill themselves already GOD what a trainwreck" but times a thousand.

Bariatric Enema Restraint

%custom_title
Registered
I am kiwifarms newfag refugee from the 20220918 hack. Josh had basically zero opsec when it came to ooperating his own website apparently. And all while farmers were so excited to promote his lucrative venture into bulletproof ddos protection. I guess he finally knows what iframe is.