Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Why is there not as much activity on the forum lately?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's just boring and nobody wants to read a bunch of libtards complaining about KwiFerms.
Then go back to your daddy null. Oh wait he hates Trump too. That's why he disowned you and you're here. In hopes that defending him will gain back his favor. It won't. Not everyone is banned from their families house during the holidays like you are. Maybe next time don't argue about politics at the dinner table and they won't hate you.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Then go back to your daddy null. Oh wait he hates Trump too. That's why he disowned you and you're here. In hopes that defending him will gain back his favor. It won't. Not everyone is banned from their families house during the holidays like you are. Maybe next time don't argue about politics at the dinner table and they won't hate you.
Like I said, boring.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Holidays! Been pretty busy with work the past little bit too, so my usual lurk times have instead been replaced with hobbies or sometimes just taking a nice nap.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Meh, I was off fucking around on KF but I'm done with that site unless Josh eventually passes the big broom to CrunkLord (pbuh), so I'll be posting here from now on. I think it'll be fun for gossiping about weirdos to feel like a niche hobby again. Also looking forward to not having to deal with the personality cult built around Josh. It's genuinely the worst part of using KF. The sense that I was talking to a thousand Josh clones got so bad that I had to stop even listening to his show so the echo chamber's talking points of the week at least felt fresh the first 20 times I read them

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I've decided Josh's site isn't worth my time as well. So will many more and he will eventually lose his pizza and McDonald's money.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
I'm amazed so many people listen to his stream. Hearing him speak highlights just how dumb he really is. I remember back in the 2019-2020 covid era when i was still listening to the dick show, one of the many null call-ins had him confidently stating that it was impossible to build houses out of bricks because "they perspirate".

I've never listened to an episode but based on his past call-ins to other things I did listen to, it would seem to me that you couldn't sit through to more than one or two of his streams before you came to the conclusion that he's either suffering from some kind of brain damage or else he's just naturally one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.