Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus Where do you stand on the war between Russia and Ukraine?

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
Ok and? Every Slav 'neo-Nazi', Ukrainian or Russian, is a LARPer anyway. Or you're the one at fault for using the Jewish tactic of abusing the 'neo-Nazi' label.
don't take my word for it. They said it themselves.

1688006047410.png
1688005693887.png

onionfarts

Baby Onion
don't take my word for it. They said it themselves.

View attachment 36541 View attachment 36540
This Wikipedo article makes little sense and I question if this "Russian far-right and neo-Nazi paramilitary unit" "within the larger Azov Movement" "despite claims of the regiment's depoliticization" even exists outside of Western Jewish propaganda. Not that you would personally care about the truth since you look like a lying glowie yourself. Just a mass of contradictions and nonsense in this useless article. At any rate this alleged group wouldn't be considered "Nazi" in Hitler's eyes.

Last edited:

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
This Wikipedo article makes little sense and I question if this "Russian far-right and neo-Nazi paramilitary unit" "within the larger Azov Movement" "despite claims of the regiment's depoliticization" even exists outside of Western Jewish propaganda. Not that you would personally care about the truth since you look like a lying glowie yourself. Just a mass of contradictions and nonsense in this useless article. At any rate this alleged group wouldn't be considered "Nazi" in Hitler's eyes.
The 2nd image was not of the same group. It was of a Ukrainian paramilitary militia called the Azov Brigade.
1688047065419.png

(same group but different photo)
1688047195609.png

As for Rusich, take it from their leader Aleksei Milchakov.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
KiwiFags3UkraineThreads.png
Only Peewee Forums would maintain three split threads in two different sub-forums dedicated to a one thread topic.

Also note Dear Retard personally making sure that a 'Pride Month' thread is created and exists, in case you actually thought you had a chance of going somewhere without seeing this Discord-created 'pride' freakshow post-modern monthly holiday celebrated. So 'proud' of being HIV-infested, sodomite degenerates who God himself will one day have exterminated.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I'm on neither side since it's in my country's best interest if both are weakened anyway. Both have a history of corrupt dealings with shady politicians and or subversion, so I'm not particularly fond of either government. I doubt a regime change for either would really fix them being terrible though.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Someone told me Ukraine is winning again, is this true?

They're not. Here, read this article about a leaked German intel report: Ukrainian soldiers received a shitty nerdy technocratic NATO education that is completely worthless in the Ukrainian battlefield:

Western nations should stop training Ukrainians to become Nato-style officers, the Royal United Services Institute (Rusi) has warned, arguing drills should focus on the battlefield they are fighting on.

Kyiv’s counter-offensive had been hampered by a lack of staff officers at battalion and brigade levels to co-ordinate large-scale assaults on Russian positions, the influential think tank wrote in a new report.

The report comes amid mounting criticism of Ukraine’s counter-offensive after its forces opted for Soviet-style attritional tactics over combined arms attacks favoured by the West.

Rusi urged the West to consider a bespoke training programme for would-be Ukrainian officers that reflects the conditions on the battlefield rather than Nato-standard norms.

It warned sticking to the military alliance’s practices would be futile because of a lack of wider understanding of them amongst Kyiv’s armed forces.

Dr Jack Watling, the report’s co-author, told The Telegraph: “We could get that horribly wrong.

“We could do it whereby we’re like – we’re going to teach you how to be a Nato staff officer ... we have courses and we have a book that tells us what that means.

“But the problem is that if you take that person who has learned all these Nato procedures and you put them back in Ukraine, where they have different tools and where none of their colleagues understand any of the Nato terminology, then they will revert to what their colleagues understand.”

Tens of thousands of Ukrainian troops were put through Western training programmes, such as Britain’s Interflex, in preparation for the long-heralded offensive.

‘Wrong and dangerous decisions’

A recently leaked German intelligence report said Kyiv’s advances had faltered because its army is not implementing the training it has received from the West.

The Bundeswehr assessment said the Ukrainian military favoured promoting soldiers with combat experience over those who had received Nato-standard instruction, which had led to “considerable deficiencies in leadership” and “wrong and dangerous decisions”.

Ukraine’s ground forces swelled to 700,000 in number after Russia’s invasion in February last year, fuelled by volunteer and conscripted recruits.

This has left Kyiv’s military with a shortage of staff officers possessing expertise in bringing together a wider force, potentially made up of thousands of troops, to mount a cohesive assault.

The high number of casualties sustained on the battlefield has only exacerbated the lack of potential junior leaders with experience on the front lines.

“This limits the scale at which brigades can combine arms, especially during offensive operations where planning times are compressed,” Dr Watling and his co-author Nick Reynolds wrote.

Often senior leaders, such as colonels in charge of stretches of up to 10 miles on the front line, are brought in to plan section attacks on buildings.

Training up a new class of junior officers would enable the more-experienced leaders to plan and coordinate wide scale attacks that could speed up Ukraine’s advances into Russian-occupied territory.

Rusi also argued the West’s training support for Ukraine also needs to be refined to better coordinate with structures inside Ukraine.

Schemes run by the likes of the UK, US and EU focus on improving the skills of individual soldiers, who have likely recently signed up to volunteer in Kyiv’s fight against the Russian occupation.

The programmes have reportedly been blighted with translation issues due to a lack of interpreters with experience in military terminology.

Sources close to the Ukrainian military have also complained that the training doesn’t match the needs of soldiers on the battlefield.

Dr Watling and Mr Reynolds agreed there had been a disconnect because Nato instructors have been unable to observe activities on the front lines and safety standards prevent larger collective training.

“The British are very good trainers but you’re probably only getting maybe a 15-20 per cent improvement over what you would get in Ukraine,” Dr Watling added.

Formation size ‘severely constrained’
Instruction time in the West is also limited because Ukraine constantly needs to regenerate new forces, leaving little room for large-scale training.

These exercises simply can’t be carried out in Ukraine because of the threat posed by Russian long-range attacks on large masses of troops.

Small training grounds established just behind the front line gives Kyiv’s forces limited facilities to prepare for assaults.

“This approach to force generation means that most Ukrainian battalions are generating approximately two platoons of troops which are considered fully capable of leading assault action,” Rusi wrote.

“While the rest of the battalion provides reinforcement and the ability to hold ground, the size at which formations can conduct offensive action is severely constrained.”

This article makes the exact same argument I made here on the forum weeks ago: "But the problem is that if you take that person who has learned all these Nato procedures and you put them back in Ukraine, where they have different tools and where none of their colleagues understand any of the Nato terminology, then they will revert to what their colleagues understand."

"A recently leaked German intelligence report said Kyiv’s advances had faltered because its army is not implementing the training it has received from the West."

Didn't I say that "nerds only make tools that their fellow nerds are able to use"? You see this shit everywhere, including in the military. Only nerds think and behave like nerds.

Look at this nerd shit right here, they'll spend millions on gearz but they can't be bothered to hire a single translator to properly translate those manuals and course materials for their trainees:

"Schemes run by the likes of the UK, US and EU focus on improving the skills of individual soldiers, who have likely recently signed up to volunteer in Kyiv’s fight against the Russian occupation.

The programmes have reportedly been blighted with translation issues due to a lack of interpreters with experience in military terminology.

Sources close to the Ukrainian military have also complained that the training doesn’t match the needs of soldiers on the battlefield."

Only a fucking nerd would assume that people can just Google Translate their way through a foreign language course. Whenever you're dealing with an international/cross-border organization that believes it can make do without professional translators despite dealing with foreign students, run.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I'm not down with Putin, but I find the i StAnD wItH uKrAiNe people annoying.
I saw this great p0wn video the other day from Redacted, who pointed out that Ukraine is now asking other EU countries that took in Ukrainian refugees at the beginning of the war to round up and deport all the Ukrainian men back to Ukraine as draft dodgers so they can fight in the war:

Redacted correctly pointed out that the "Stand with Ukraine" people now have no choice but to support these deportations and forced conscriptions as well.

Latter Day Taint

Registered
I support giving Russia new leadership. At the end of the day, the issue is less "Russia vs Ukraine" and more Putin's ego and bad decision making.