• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

What Is Transgender? Have we gotten it wrong?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Here is my theory: I believe that we are all born with two genders:
1: A dominant gender which is your sex (male or female)
2: A recessive gender which is your brain gender.

Yes research has been done which is pointing to evidence that transgender is physical. Transgender brains are not the same as CIS brains. The difference is with people who are transgender compared to people who are CIS, not people who are gay or lesbian.

Can you be born that way? There is vigorous debate on the microplastics and the impact they have on hormones produced by the endocrine system. Does this explain why are there so many people coming out as transgender? I don't think it is any one particular cause but microplastics may be playing a very big part in this

https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...CDc2MDdqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So what is transgender: According to my theory, it is a misalignment of your dominant and your recessive gender. A transgendered female for example is someone whose dominant gender is male but whose recessive gender is female. Is gender a social construct? I don't believe this. The differences between male and female are hardwired in the brain. Even among male and female babies there are differences. You can't tell someone who is genuinely transgender to "snap out of it" and you certainly can't tell someone to pray it away. I haven't even mentioned the subject of Intersex individuals. That adds a whole other layer of complexity.

If you are born like this through circumstances totally beyond your control, it simply is what it is. And here is the ironic part, you can accept it as biological with two genders but it does not necessarily it's cut and dry (male or female).

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
(I ain't reading all that)
train brain differ for mind unwell reason. this are why. disturbed transies.
This guy nailed it first try. Unyuns knocked it out of the park without even trying.

Gender is mostly made up of social constructs. Gender is biological and determined from birth, and is based off our birth sex. Men can be feminine and women masculine but this does not make them trans. An intersex female can feel "act" and look quite masculine without being a different mental gender. A heterosexual male can feel "act" and look feminine without being a different mental gender. The problem is most of our "gender" constructs are fake. Some things are intrinsic in males, like the fact they are more prone to violence. This will not change if a man claims to be transgender. A woman can play football, be the main provider, not shave, and still be gendered female.

Soy and too many estrogen/synthetic hormones is an issue and potential cause of this I believe. We need to eat healthy, avoid unpure water, avoid eating out and get all of our vitamins and minerals for a healthy balanced natural hormone cycle. Hormones=brain power=health. A tranny starts to suffer when these things mess up and their hormones get blasted with soy. This becomes worse because a huge amount of trannies drink, smoke weed, abuse stimulants and worse. All very bad for health. Mentally, physically, spiritually.

Also, you actually can get trans people to "snap out of it". Many detrans people came out in recent years. They go back to their natural bodies perfectly happy and live as normal lives as they can. What went wrong? Why were they so convinced transition was the answer? Mentally, physically, spiritually unhealthy. Usually it takes quite a few years to realize this though, some a few years some a decade. We will see many more in years to come. Record numbers.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Transgenderism isn't real.
They are gays/bisexuals, who are either afflicted with a fetish like AGP, or they are people with internalized hatred of their own sexuality to such a degree that they need some BS sci-fi work around to being homos.
And I am so fucking tired of hearing about them. Just jerk off in fishnets on the weekend and move on with your fucking life. Bring back transvestites, they at least knew how to be part time freaks and not rile up the bitches

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I consider this my personal opinion.
Lmao, fucking faggot.
You're not helping the public perception that troons/troons lovers are just diddlers in drag
kennay (1).png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Lmao, fucking faggot.
You're not helping the public perception that troons/troons lovers are just diddlers in drag
View attachment 59526
You are mentioning when I had a forum discussing the legalities and controversies surrounding lolicon. I purchased a number of art books on drawing manga, furries, and fantasy characters and was into manga in trying to develop Sonichen and Rosechen. There were two art books I had also purchased (Shoujo Manga and Shonen Manga). Both of these I purchased from Barnes and Noble along with a book on Kodomo Manga that I also purchased from Barnes and Noble. This was also during the time Naught was admin. The "I was never into lolicon that much" was an offhand remark on a thread. The forum was a mistake. I apologized and deleted it. End of story.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
The "I was never into lolicon that much" was an offhand remark on a thread
I mean, I guess that would be a good explanation to corporate. That forum also contained numerous drawn CSAM images, and while it might feel convenient for you to pass the buck to Naught, you still have people on staff who think it's "cute and funny" to joke about children's vaginas.
Allow me to direct you to @Empresa 's Tenor page...
Let's scroll a bit through his gallery...
cuny-nyc.gif

Hahaha, a little girl's vagina, amirite?
Just like everything you do to mimic Jewsh, you're years late to repair this particular fuckywucky

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I mean, I guess that would be a good explanation to corporate. That forum also contained numerous drawn CSAM images, and while it might feel convenient for you to pass the buck to Naught, you still have people on staff who think it's "cute and funny" to joke about children's vaginas.
Let's scroll a bit through his gallery...
Hahaha, a little girl's vagina, amirite?
Just like everything you do to mimic Jewsh, you're years late to repair this particular fuckywucky
You mean this? https://tv.cuny.edu/homepage/
CUNY is an acronym for City University of New York. Here is their website: https://www.cuny.edu/

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
You mean this? https://tv.cuny.edu/homepage/
CUNY is an acronym for City University of New York. Here is their website: https://www.cuny.edu/
Yes Ken, I'm aware of what it actually is. But he's using it as a reference to "cunny".
I always thought cunny was just slang for vagina and not child vagina specifically.
In Bongland it is slang for vagina but Internet spergs are specifically referring to children when they use it.
That 😭 in the thumbnail of the vid you posted is a reference to this tweet that went viral
179.png

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/uohhhhhhhhh-😭
If you see some faggot using the phrase "cute and funny", they're referencing a portmanteau of the two words

Rez

Ladmin
grasping at straws buddy

bro i made a whole thread for this

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
grasping at straws buddy

bro i made a whole thread for this
It's a thread of you and Naught giggling about children's vaginas. Seems pretty straight forward

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
if thats the way you see it thats fine.
How should it be seen though? I've shitposted a lot of deranged things but have never posted some sus shit like that. That was during the era when you guys had the loli/shota forum, so was it just (((forum culture))) to uuuoh and giggle about children's genitalia?