What happens if the world's copium supply runs out?

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Why are you calling me a pedophile? Where is your evidence?
You're a dogfucker, so I see no reason to believe your depravity stops there. Also, just some comments I saw about you on Kiwi Farms ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
How much copium do you have to take every day to keep from killing yourself before you're found out by the police?

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion
You're a dogfucker, so I see no reason to believe your depravity stops there.
Why are you calling me a dogfucker? Where's your evidence?
Also, just some comments I saw about you on Kiwi Farms ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet?

Do you believe the statement "Joshua Conner Moon is a pedophile"?
How much copium do you have to take every day to keep from killing yourself before you're found out by the police?
Do you even know what copium is?

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Why are you calling me a dogfucker? Where's your evidence?
Not all zoophiles are furries but all furries are zoophiles.
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet?
About furries? Absolutely. There is not form of depravity that is beneath you people.
Do you believe the statement "Joshua Conner Moon is a pedophile"?
No, I totally believe you can pray away the gay just as much as you can pray away the desire for underaged catboys ๐Ÿ™„

So dogfucker, were you always a pedozoophile or is this a more recent development due to callouses forming in your coom brain?

Gargamel

Baby Onion
Not all zoophiles are furries but all furries are zoophiles.
This is NOT true. There are plenty of furries who are against zoophilia, and an active movement to expel zoophiles from furry fandom.
About furries? Absolutely. There is not form of depravity that is beneath you people.
So every statement about furries you read on the Internet is 100% true, no questions asked?
No, I totally believe you can pray away the gay just as much as you can pray away the desire for underaged catboys ๐Ÿ™„
Where is your evidence of Catler being underage?
So dogfucker, were you always a pedozoophile or is this a more recent development due to callouses forming in your coom brain?
Do you even know what copium is?

Johnny Sitar

Registered
This is NOT true. There are plenty of furries who are against zoophilia, and an active movement to expel zoophiles from furry fandom.
Nonsense. All furries are animal abusers or animal abusers who haven't had their "awakening" yet. It's not a fucking fandom, it's a fetish.
So every statement about furries you read on the Internet is 100% true, no questions asked?
Everything negative, absolutely.
Where is your evidence of Catler being underage?
You asked if I thought Null was a pedophile and the last thing he came to was neko shota before he "prayed away" his proclivities. I didn't bring up @Meowsolini but maybe he could shed some light on why people say you're a pedophile.

Gargamel

Baby Onion
Nonsense. All furries are animal abusers or animal abusers who haven't had their "awakening" yet. It's not a fucking fandom, it's a fetish.
You're a sock who lives in a drawer. A particularly depraved furry has probably came inside you more times than you can count.

You cannot draw conclusions from a sample size of one.
Everything negative, absolutely.
Extremely biased.
You asked if I thought Null was a pedophile and the last thing he came to was neko shota before he "prayed away" his proclivities.
You can't "pray away" sexual arousal to neko shota.
I didn't bring up @Meowsolini but maybe he could shed some light on why people say you're a pedophile.
Do you even know what copium is? @Meowsolini sure does.

catlercopium.png

Johnny Sitar

Registered