Kiwifarms Gossip Want My Dox?

General gossip about kiwifarms

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Then you should vote in this thread :
joker-not-a-joke.gif

I make my decision to either fuck off into the ether or drop my dox on the 9th. I'm not kidding.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I like how that one autistic video is part of all my posts now, but I think everyone seen it already. Should I pretend a different channel is me for a while?

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
It's gonna be pretty fucking cringe lmao

Reason: Never underestimate my ability to find terrible cringe inducing YouTube channels

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Reason: He openly admitted to it and there is even a random text on the top of the site they is one of his balloon fucking quotes.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
You should get their hopes up and make a bunch of socks on the last day to shift the poll to no.
Put up fake doxxxxx and see who falls for it
pretend to be some random mum on facebook named Sharon
While all of these are funny ideas, I'm probably going to actually do it. I'm a bit of a fuck up that's going to get roasted either way but it's not like I'm a mutant freak that actually needs to hide.
Unless you're an abomination of a human, all KF has is dogpiling and even then the bantz come down to about 5 insults that center around nigger/faggot/KYS.

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
Ann fapaway ragequitting really did a number on socky
It's rare that I feel like I've found someone relatable on the online ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But naw, I've wanted to do this for a while. Might as well do it at a time when I can dunk on my deceased fren by showing that my dick hangs lower than his when it comes to how to handle a dogpiling.

Kiwi Kitty

โ€œI never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.โ€
Baby Onion
It's rare that I feel like I've found someone relatable on the online ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But naw, I've wanted to do this for a while. Might as well do it at a time when I can dunk on my deceased fren by showing that my dick hangs lower than his when it comes to how to handle a dogpiling.
hang in there ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
If he's gonna throw his teddy out of the pram over some extremely tame banter then maybe he wasn't as relatable as we thought. Just my 2 cents worth.
Still can't shake the suspicion he was some kind of sock account. A random photo of a wrist isn't proof of anything and for someone that constantly pretended not to understand very basic shit he had the sense to strip Exif data and rename screenshots so the timestamp didn't show.
He gave me his alleged OnA UN but that forum is so poorly run they haven't enabled the search bar so whatever

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
Still can't shake the suspicion he was some kind of sock account. A random photo of a wrist isn't proof of anything and for someone that constantly pretended not to understand very basic shit he had the sense to strip Exif data and rename screenshots so the timestamp didn't show.
He gave me his alleged OnA UN but that forum is so poorly run they haven't enabled the search bar so whatever
He claimed to be in his 40s so he could have developed good internet hygiene and habits due to coming from a time when spunking all your personal details into the void was considered a dumb thing to do and not mandatory to get access.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Plot twist it was Bryan Dunn the whole time.

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
Plot twist it was Bryan Dunn the whole time.
The coincidences between their activity on KF were pretty odd lol. Where was Bryan during the period AHF was on there? :thinking:
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-27-25-15_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-38-22-81_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-25-20-36_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
That'd really blow my mind since it means I apparently think KoP is pretty cool and that final sperg out was just a contrivance so he could move on to a new bit.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
One of my bits I was going to do was accuse him of being random people like Bryan. At least I can still do it while he's gone even if I don't get a reaction from him specifically.