Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Tyfco Reborn

pure-ugliest-celebrities-u1.jpeg

Sabaayad. Naan is Indian
That's right cuz there used to be an Ethiopian restaurant not too far from us down the road or was it West African. Doesn't matter I here there's an early frost warning in Minnesota right now. I'm glad I'm somewhere warmer right now those Winters can get harsh.
How did the canvasing job go?

Doesn't matter I here there's an early frost warning in Minnesota right now.
I'm in the Rocky Mountains currently but yeah, similar weather. It's fun playing winter on hard mode 😁
How did the canvasing job go?
They wanted us to avoid registering right wingers so I quit. Looking to get back to cooking. I've been a cook like 7 years off/on and done fine dining+catering so it shouldn't be hard, just a matter of finding an opening that pays respectably

You hate yourself, that's why you LARP as other people. You don't want to be you. Understandable.
Naw, whenever I make Kengle butthurt enough he tinkers around in the admin panel and makes my account redirect to some other dead forum. I picked Arkomia's EDF UN because it annoys him.
Apparently it makes Kengle very upset to post "I don't care about this" in threads he tries to necro

Back