What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

United States - Connected The SECOND Trump assassination attempt this summer (seriously)

Connected with the United States
They all want the same things. Trump was a Democrat until he ran because they would take him. He is still a Democrat at heart and that's why he pushes their policies.

Typically while the Republicans hate you and are more than willing to replace you. Seem to do it slower whereas Democrats always seem to be accelerationist
They all want the same things. Trump was a Democrat until he ran because they would take him. He is still a Democrat at heart and that's why he pushes their policies.

I think a friend of mine summed it up best: the Democrats will rape you with a 12 inch dick, and the Republicans will fuck you on two different days with a six inch dick and use lube 🤣

image_search_1726607944397.gif

I think a friend of mine summed it up best: the Democrats will rape you with a 12 inch dick, and the Republicans will fuck you on two different days with a six inch dick and use lube 🤣
The way I see it it's more like Republicans watch in the cuck chair while Democrats flex your cheeks, and occasionally rub one out of your face.

Both sides are just pretending to be fighting against the others policy while allowing it to pass but making a big stink about it to keep appearances.

Back