What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

United States - Connected The SECOND Trump assassination attempt this summer (seriously)

Connected with the United States

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
What are the fucking CIA hiring stormtroopers to do hits on presidents now?

I haven't seen shooting this sloppy since I almost got my girlfriend Michelle pregnant back in 99.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Also I don't even pretend to understand how personal security works, but how in the FUCK can you have a group of like 20 or 25 highly trained federal agents, most of whom are former military, and are specifically trained in protecting one person... And this is the SECOND time in TWO MONTHS that somebody almost killed the fucking 78 year old dude playing golf that they've been tasked to protect?

Airport security on 9/11 didn't drop the ball as hard as the secret service has in 2024.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Also I don't even pretend to understand how personal security works, but how in the FUCK can you have a group of like 20 or 25 highly trained federal agents, most of whom are former military, and are specifically trained in protecting one person... And this is the SECOND time in TWO MONTHS that somebody almost killed the fucking 78 year old dude playing golf that they've been tasked to protect?

Airport security on 9/11 didn't drop the ball as hard as the secret service has in 2024.
You act like if it's not intentional there's a difference between government incompetency being used plausible deniability and direct culpability

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
You act like if it's not intentional there's a difference between government incompetency being used plausible deniability and direct culpability

It seemed fishy to me that the first attempt happened the way it did.

The fact that this is the second attempt in two months confirms in my mind that they're trying to JFK his ass.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
It seemed fishy to me that the first attempt happened the way it did.

The fact that this is the second attempt in two months confirms in my mind that they're trying to JFK his ass.
Why the government doesn't have to do anything other than be incompetent. The media has already spent 8 years of rattling every fanatic in this country. All the government has to do is sit back and do their job very poorly and then oops a daisy we had a whoopsie looks like the ex-president got shot who would've thunk it. That's how plausible deniability works

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Why the government doesn't have to do anything other than be incompetent. The media has already spent 8 years of rattling every fanatic in this country. All the government has to do is sit back and do their job very poorly and then oops a daisy we had a whoopsie looks like the ex-president got shot who would've thunk it. That's how plausible deniability works

This is INSANE. You know I've had the FBI to my house twice and the secret service once to talk to me for posting about anti-government stuff or talking to people who were in anti-government groups?

They can monitor me and be over at my house quicker than a hiccup to try to intimidate me, but apparently these people who own fucking firearms and talk about how they're going to "eliminate the threat to democracy" are just "on our radar" indefinitely... Or until they actually carry out an attempt.

I never thought I'd be using this meme so much in 2 months but here we go again:

1000002460.jpg

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Yeah they are clearly doing it on purpose at this point and I don't even like Trump.

I don't really have a particular love for him like most of his followers do, but we are conservative in the traditional sense and I know that my life was better when he was president as opposed to currently, so I hope he wins.

Just the fact that he is being endorsed by Democrats like RFK jr and fine ass Tulsi Gabbard is a fucking TRIP to me. You add in the opposing VP's family endorsing Trump and 2 assassination attempts in as many months and this has been BAR NONE the wildest election in American history.

And we still have like 2 months to go.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I doubt he will win but it will be funny whether he wins or loses.

We're gonna have a fucking FIELD DAY with the level of freak out that's going to happen whether he wins or loses.

And honestly I think he's going to win. Kamala is the most unlikable, grating piece of shit out there.

I honestly feel like Democrats are taking the knee, accepting the L, and using the most unpopular vice president of all time as a sacrificial lamb. As confident as they are acting, I bet you behind closed doors they are already determining who the 2028 pick is going to be and setting up that administration.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
This is INSANE. You know I've had the FBI to my house twice and the secret service once to talk to me for posting about anti-government stuff or talking to people who were in anti-government groups?
Seriously how'd this happen
They can monitor me and be over at my house quicker than a hiccup to try to intimidate me, but apparently these people who own fucking firearms and talk about how they're going to "eliminate the threat to democracy" are just "on our radar" indefinitely... Or until they actually carry out an attempt.
Oh wait what you were fed posting so hard that you got the feds on you?

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Seriously how'd this happen

I posted some pretty extreme stuff about the feds, I believe one of the things I said that got them over to my house was that if Timothy McVeigh had missed the daycare we would be celebrating what he did as revenge for Waco. I posted some old school stuff like steal this book and the anarchists cookbook in their entirety so people could download them and learn how to make explosives, just all around stuff that stayed within the parameters of free speech but skated the edge.

They came over basically to intimidate me because what I was doing wasn't illegal, but frowned upon.

Oh wait what you were fed posting so hard that you got the feds on you?

Yea, and they even pretty much told me that they were over at my house to like... scare me into stopping. Fucking assholes. They intentionally went over to my mom's house and were asking about me and stuff just to try to freak her out, too.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I posted some pretty extreme stuff about the feds, I believe one of the things I said that got them over to my house was that if Timothy McVeigh had missed the daycare we would be celebrating what he did as revenge for Waco. I posted some old school stuff like steal this book and the anarchists cookbook in their entirety so people could download them and learn how to make explosives, just all around stuff that stayed within the parameters of free speech but skated the edge.

They came over basically to intimidate me because what I was doing wasn't illegal, but frowned upon.

Yea, and they even pretty much told me that they were over at my house to like... scare me into stopping. Fucking assholes. They intentionally went over to my mom's house and were asking about me and stuff just to try to freak her out, too.
Waste of fucking resources

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Waste of fucking resources

Pretty much. I think they spend their time shaking down people who are threat level zero so they can pretend like they didn't have time when someone who was "on their radar was able to slip through"

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I highly doubt he will win but if he does that will still be funny.

Don't count him out. He almost clutched it in 2020 and after 4 years of a terrible administration as well as Democrat endorsements and assassination attempts, we might have a repeat of 2016 where he wins.

I feel like the only reason he lost 2020 is because everybody blamed covid on him. We have no global "pandemic" this time (or anything else for that matter) to be able to point to him and go this is all HIS fault.

I think him losing won't be as hilarious as the catastrophic meltdown of him winning will be. The obvious pardon that everyone's going to get for January 6th alone will be hysterical.

I'm also interested in RFK Jr becoming part of his cabinet and releasing all of the Kennedy assassination stuff.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
I don't even like him but I almost hope he does because I also don't like the people who don't like him so watching them seethe would be funny. There are more people that hate him enough to seethe at this point but I won't pretend I like the guy because making his fans seethe is just as funny. The odds are not in his favor though.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I don't even like him but I almost hope he does because I also don't like the people who don't like him so watching them seethe would be funny. There are more people that hate him enough to seethe at this point but I won't pretend I like the guy because making his fans see the is just as funny. The odds are not in his favor though.

Yeah I mean his values (or the values that he claims to represent) are more in line with ours than the Biden administration, so obviously I hope he wins.

The catastrophic liberal meltdown when he does win though is just gravy 😂

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Nothing will change no matter who is president except the way the news is presented so it's not like it really matters anyway. Even if they wanted to do something.

Back