KF Related - General Knowledge the kf general wayback machine archive thing isn't going to work, ken...

General knowledge on topics that pertain to Kiwifarms/Null

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
look at this.
1713695090617.png

you claimed the wayback archive goes further to page 300. this screenshot beg to differ. seriously, stop hopping you can recover the thread using wayback machine because you aren't going to do that.

years of screenshots and info lost. good lord

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
look at this.
View attachment 54162
you claimed the wayback archive goes further to page 300. this screenshot beg to differ. seriously, stop hopping you can recover the thread using wayback machine because you aren't going to do that.

years of screenshots and info lost. good lord
There could be promise with archive.today and the ghostarchive.org. That is just showing that page 300 isn't archived on the wayback machine. It doesn't mean that every single page starting from 300 is lost. Here is an archive of page 300 here from archive.today. But yes it would be optimal if the entire thing would just be brought back here instead of crawling archive sites.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
There could be promise with archive.today and the ghostarchive.org. That is just showing that page 300 isn't archived on the wayback machine. It doesn't mean that every single page starting from 300 is lost. Here is an archive of page 300 here from archive.today. But yes it would be optimal if the entire thing would just be brought back here instead of crawling archive sites.
someone should archive the kf general wayback machine archives with archive.today/ghostarchive. just in case if archive.org decides to remove our domain from their archive like the massive faggot they are.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Mr. Engelhardt, I know this request may be a pain in thee butt, but I know you are the man for the job. Sorting through each at every page is quite the tedious task for an individual. This archive should be easy to access for all people. I suggest make a personal archive thread of the original KF General post so that is it easy to find. We should not rely on the WayBackMachine. What I am requesting exactly is a screenshot of every page of the previous thread, maybe with an extension like Fireshot, to serve as an easily accessible archive. Post #1 would contain a screenshot of the first page, etc. You would not do this in 1 sitting of course, but maybe 15 or 20 pages a day.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Mr. Engelhardt, I know this request may be a pain in thee butt, but I know you are the man for the job. Sorting through each at every page is quite the tedious task for an individual. This archive should be easy to access for all people. I suggest make a personal archive thread of the original KF General post so that is it easy to find. We should not rely on the WayBackMachine. What I am requesting exactly is a screenshot of every page of the previous thread, maybe with an extension like Fireshot, to serve as an easily accessible archive. Post #1 would contain a screenshot of the first page, etc. You would not do this in 1 sitting of course, but maybe 15 or 20 pages a day.
That's fucking gay. You wanna waltz down memory lane you use the way back machine.

Or you start taking screenshots and make your own thread. Nobody's stopping you.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
It was my thread that I created to keep the Josh and Kiwifarms discussion from comingling so I do feel a little tied to it. If this is too big a task for Mr. Edngelhardt then I will do it myself, but I require access to a locked thread that only I may post in until the job is done.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
It was my thread that I created to keep the Josh and Kiwifarms discussion from comingling so I do feel a little tied to it. If this is too big a task for Mr. Edngelhardt then I will do it myself, but I require access to a locked thread that only I may post in until the job is done.
Hey man you want to show everybody how autistic you are by taking 10 thousand screenshots be my guest.

@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt make his dream come true for him lol