Rant The Farms have returned. Void seething. Dude legit thought he mattered.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
8chan was finshed after losing cloudfare. And KF still exists. If These attack don't end the farms, I dont think anything will.

At least not with a bang.

His only real threat is everyone deplatafroming him from every vital resource. They are close, but not quite. If they fail, Josh could keep up Kiwifarms indifinetely.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Worst fucking janny ever. Hanging onto what little power he has on the internet. Full of resentment towards the Farms. Absolute faggot.
All I did was tell you to stop sperging in every thread you post in. Telling you to stop derailing threads to argue with people isn't a power trip. My role on this site is to facilitate a fun and enjoyable environment for people to gossip about lolcows, the whole userbase, not just you.

Vodka and Pickle Brine

So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.
Baby Onion
All I did was tell you to stop sperging in every thread you post in. Telling you to stop derailing threads to argue with people isn't a power trip. My role on this site is to facilitate a fun and enjoyable environment for people to gossip about lolcows, the whole userbase, not just you.

You are a fucking liar and mad I told you to fuck off after you slid into my DMs.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
You are a fucking liar and mad I told you to fuck off after you slid into my DMs.
1664410087963.png

You were warned by Kengle and by me. I didn't "slide into your DMs",
1664410147427.png

I extended the courtesy to you to ask you if there was anything going on with you that had you lashing out at strangers on the internet, but obviously you're just an annoying faggot.

Empresa

Ladmin
seriously what a sourpuss , we know what were doing here , as I said in the chat you could've gone without making a show of it,

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
:thinking: snailslime's hated me for over a year because I once said her nose was longer and more hooked than a Toucans' and called her Jewcan in DMs every day until she blocked me.
So I'm just saying that'd explain a lot.
Yes, I suppose that would...

I don't know much about snailslime except that she went absolutely nuclear when Roe v Wade was repealed and went combative against the 99% of the farms who either approved the repeal or didn't give a shit. Her and Android Raptor of course. The later going much, much, more nuclear.