Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

someone explain queen of spade vs Ehole

Cowboy

Registered
i just hopped on to the site and i see this beef between @QUEEN OF INCELS and @EHole they have both been nice to me and i have no issues with either and im wondering where does this beef come from

E Hole

>She was upset with Roxo and left a server.
>Now has a Lolcow thread in her friends discord server
>She believes this is all tied into a large internet conspiracy because she called out Hansen for being a grifter

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
@Cowboy

I have been dealing with nonstop morons from Suit Yourself/TCaP/Ear Juice Discord from 2020 being retarded. They came and got me to gae op me because of Hansen. Fuckin Wes Moast sucks his cock again.
Dark Ninja/Isaac being one of the main ones.
So these plate gang losers just did the same to me that Suit/TCaP/RSN/EJ/FORGE GANG/etc have done to me...
Threats of doxing, weaponizing personal info and constantly sending men (such as Roxo) to threaten women.
They are gae oping people and claim to ALL mod and control the site.
Ehole was the woman sent to "gain my trust" just like they tried to send Mrz Parker to me to do the same and I told her to go fuck herself.

Everyone on here just gae ops people in Discord.

They booted me and now claim I left and now since I left, the threats start MORE.

Another community doing the dirty work of TCaP incels for clout and attention that I call out and leave...

Then I got "called out" from my haters for being on here AT THE SAME TIME - before I got mad at them - proving they're all connected.

People have been doing this to me for 3 years since Jan 2020 when I joined Suit's community. Maybe they should try something new if we want me to reeee on Discord VC at people...js...

Now we go to "Queen take ur meds" and the gaslighting and etc...

Been doing the same rodeo a while.

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
>She was upset with Roxo and left a server.
>Now has a Lolcow thread in her friends discord server
>She believes this is all tied into a large internet conspiracy because she called out Hansen for being a grifter
Why are you a liar?
What was the lolcow thread in my friends server?? Explain - I don't have online friends.
We talking about Matria and the Discord made by people because they were mad at VOID and claimed they sucked??
I don't need to be pulled into whatever site drama you all got going on in Discord - got my own to pay attention to.
Also love how you are all claiming I doxed Isaac to people, Roxo will be pissed as HE wants to be known as the true Dark Ninja doxer, because that gives on status around here obviously - doxing people.
Which again....how is your little plate gang ANY DIFFERENT from TCaP/RSN/Suit&EJ/Forge Gang/etc etc.........

Seem to all be the same people, all running gae ops on Discord and screaming at each other on VC...no difference. Even lie and clip sounds together to make fake drama.

Bunch of retards. All the things I hate.

E Hole

Why are you a liar?
What was the lolcow thread in my friends server?? Explain - I don't have online friends.
We talking about Matria and the Discord made by people because they were mad at VOID and claimed they sucked??
I don't need to be pulled into whatever site drama you all got going on in Discord - got my own to pay attention to.
Also love how you are all claiming I doxed Isaac to people, Roxo will be pissed as HE wants to be known as the true Dark Ninja doxer, because that gives on status around here obviously - doxing people.
Which again....how is your little plate gang ANY DIFFERENT from TCaP/RSN/Suit&EJ/Forge Gang/etc etc.........

Seem to all be the same people, all running gae ops on Discord and screaming at each other on VC...no difference. Even lie and clip sounds together to make fake drama.

Bunch of retards. All the things I hate.
> Why are you lying?
> Carrie's server now has a channel dedicated to you. LOL.
1674743928503.png

> You don't need the drama? Yet here you are, being wild for literal days.
> You literally believe every aspect of your life is somehow an OP.

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
We're not talking about the MDL discord (Mike Defamation league) ran by Matria but thanks for confirming your in that gay op cord.
The one with the thread on you is Carrie's
I talked about how I left and that was the discord that had EHole and etc get ahold of me.

All of the people on here are about to gae op whoever. Sorry I don't wanna.

Once again, attacked because I don't wanna gae op people or be gae opped by you. LOL Which I apparently am.

Won't use me to attack Carrie for Petty fam/plate gang either.

Go cry about me more and reeee about me more on her Discord cunt!! LOL

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
As a group you have all already called CAS on me and cops on me over 20x to the point where THEY opened a case because they were fed up with the bullshit.
Remember that.
So whatever gae op ure about to pull has already been done 20x. Think a thread on Discord bothers me?? Nope! Just like the hos on kiwi farms who you invite here now to attack me, why don't you open a whole subreddit to reeeeee about me and how dangerous I am!! YOU'RE ALSO MAKING UP LIES I SPREAD CP AND IM A MOM!! lol That's how pathetic you are.

So now I rethink ALL THE EVIDENCE U EVER GAVE ME ON ANYONE BEING A PEDO because you MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND BC U HANG WITH PEDOS AND GAE OPPERS EHole you degenerate.

As a group you have all already called CAS on me and cops on me over 20x to the point where THEY opened a case because they were fed up with the bullshit.
Remember that.
So whatever gae op ure about to pull has already been done 20x. Think a thread on Discord bothers me?? Nope! Just like the hos on kiwi farms who you invite here now to attack me, why don't you open a whole subreddit to reeeeee about me and how dangerous I am!! YOU'RE ALSO MAKING UP LIES I SPREAD CP AND IM A MOM!! lol That's how pathetic you are.

So now I rethink ALL THE EVIDENCE U EVER GAVE ME ON ANYONE BEING A PEDO because you MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND BC U HANG WITH PEDOS AND GAE OPPERS EHole you degenerate.

How many people have supposedly called CAS on you now? Is it in the hundreds yet?