Kiwifarms Gossip Sock Puppetting Onto The Farms

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
How to Bantz Jannies and Influence Sheeple

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
No you can't you dumb fuck, spam ban delete your fucking posts
When you search a user that you know existed and their name no longer appears in the search this means...?
Or, when you search a user and their name comes up, this means...?

Calm down little feller, I'm a newfag to this community, not to how Xenforo works.

Patchy the Pirate

Registered
ddflk5y-98db7122-df4b-42eb-b23d-391ee2489080.png

Stop ruining your own thread by being autistic

Registered
As in, there is no reason to post on the Commie Farms. Nor to try and bait them (they are already jolly baity), just cap and post the embarrassment of LVPs they post.
Seethe more. Your just jealous that unlike me you can't post on kiwifarms all day. I bet you have a job and friends too. I would pity you but your on the splinter where all the rejects go.
While you need to go out with mates to the pub I spend my weekends on kiwifarms shit posting. Seethe more onion tranny
Screenshot_20230711-082017~2.png

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Sorry dog, I ain't wasting my time sneaking back into a faggot pedophiles message board.
Still fun to raid though 😏
Their gay cult is becoming very cannibalistic and there's nothing Josh can do to halt that (may Allah forgive me for uttering the word) toxic influence.
Imagine being an actual new user and saying anything that wasn't on the latest MATI.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Still fun to raid though 😏
Their gay cult is becoming very cannibalistic and there's nothing Josh can do to halt that (may Allah forgive me for uttering the word) toxic influence.
Imagine being an actual new user and saying anything that wasn't on the latest MATI.
I was a new user.

Got kicked out in a week lol.

I was too much for faggot pedophile to handle.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I was a new user.

Got kicked out in a week lol.

I was too much for faggot pedophile to handle.
Lol were you really? I find that hard to believe but if so kek.
I've been on there since '18 and was always skeptical of him. I fully believe in their general ethos but I'll never go back to being a (((contributive user))) unless Crunklord420 becomes big broom.
That dude gets how to moderate, which is not at all other than tidying unless laws are violated. Negative peer pressure will always make someone fuck off harder than some petty ban.
The only people muh bans work on are retards that have an emotional attachment to their usernames because they have some subconscious desire to be z-celebs.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Lol were you really? I find that hard to believe but if so kek.
I've been on there since '18 and was always skeptical of him. I fully believe in their general ethos but I'll never go back to being a (((contributive user))) unless Crunklord420 becomes big broom.
That dude gets how to moderate, which is not at all other than tidying unless laws are violated. Negative peer pressure will always make someone fuck off harder than some petty ban.
The only people muh bans work on are retards that have an emotional attachment to their usernames because they have some subconscious desire to be z-celebs.
Yup. I finally left the forum I was on because it was just a bunch of retarded infighting and drama, and I remember them always smashing null and KF so I decided to give it a try and I signed up on March 17 and got banned I believe on the 25th. I did not last long on that dude's message board because no offense to anyone who takes offense to this, but I am the type of guy who would have bullied a null in school so he seen me coming from a fuckin mile off.

Then somebody turn me on to this message board and I came over here. I just want a place where I can cut loose and act like an asshole, ya know?

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I finally left the forum I was on
I don't want to know about your past but sounds like rDrama or O&A shit.
Then somebody turn me on to this message board and I came over here. I just want a place where I can cut loose and act like an asshole, ya know?
Well I'm glad you came over. This forum's gay and it's shit is all retarded but the actual posters are decent. The very second a viable alternative arrives I'll absolutely be jumping shit for obvious reasons but for now it's a great base camp.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I don't want to know about your past but sounds like rDrama or O&A shit.
Yeah it was ona
Well I'm glad you came over. This forum's gay and it's shit is all retarded but the actual posters are decent. The very second a viable alternative arrives I'll absolutely be jumping shit for obvious reasons but for now it's a great base camp.
I mean what's wrong with this forum? Like I didn't know that null was a faggot pedophile until after I got banned, is there something about this forum that I should know? 🤔