Onion Bulb - Public Figure Shy Subbie Trans GF

A public figure with a significant following but not a celebrity

Kiwi Kitty

โ€œI never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.โ€
Baby Onion
there's a public figure whose been getting shared around who goes by the name shy subbie trans gf on facebook. the page of his was mostly ignored until he decided to post a face reveal which ended up not being received well for obvious reasons since its clearly another delusional case of a man trying to larp as a woman for other mentally ill people in the same echo chamber. he's known to block anyone on the page who gives their honest opinions and i don't have any evidence but have heard he's spoken to minors.

Screenshot_20240504_150339_Facebook.jpg

when i tried to contact the page i was blocked on the spot because i just asked in the comment section why there were rumors of him having spoken to minors and the comment was deleted and then i wasnt able to view the page anymore. i don't know if anyone else would have any other info on this person because he's niche and didn't seem to already have any threads on him anywhere.

FB_IMG_1714860128230.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_150421_Facebook.jpg
he's talked about how he doesn't condone doxxing but has been rumored to threaten people who don't have the same views as him or leaves their opinions and if he doesn't like them he will hide behind the idea that he's triggering bigots and will be just a straight up disgusting delulu person.this is all just the start of wanting to keep this documented going forward.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
People who don't understand the word is dox* and it follows the same grammatical rules as "boxing" really have it coming ๐Ÿ˜
But yeah, almost all trannies are lolcow tier. Do us a favor and drop his FB photo gallery hits here.

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
People who don't understand the word is dox* and it follows the same grammatical rules as "boxing" really have it coming ๐Ÿ˜
But yeah, almost all trannies are lolcow tier. Do us a favor and drop his FB photo gallery hits here.
i will lol i fucking hate troons all of them are usually predators who want to control everyone else because they hate themselves like nigga it's not our fault you have a mental illness. it was pretty funny that i got blocked and they always protect each other even when they get outed for being pedos

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
i fucking hate troons all of them are usually predators
I'm mostly indifferent to them tbh. Like anyone they have the capacity to do good or evil. Definitely think pre-ops should be kept out of women only areas though. It's easy to be dismissive of trannies when you're a man but I imagine it's quite scary for women.
Still, dudes like in your OP are total clowns and we have every right to laugh at their terrible decisions and DNA

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
YEAH i wont use public bathrooms anymore because i dont want some dude in a skirt with hairy legs and a beard stalling around the area while im trying to piss and continue on with my day its fucking insane how you can just say youre a woman now and then gain access to women only areas

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
Screenshot_20240505_121339_Facebook.jpg

has to say 3 different times he's not asking for freebies but then proceeds to hit us with the 'but' and then asks for freebies. im seriously surprised with all the hate he got after face revealing that he never got a thread here until now.im wondering what ill be able to find so far he hasnt posted his actual name i dont think and havent been able to find any personal accounts.

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
whole as nigga asking for money but then gambles it...
Screenshot_20240506_134752_Facebook.jpg

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
even microtransactions on video games is more respectful than gambling because at least you have something to show for it..

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
even microtransactions on video games is more respectful than gambling because at least you have something to show for it..
Depends, I look at those like rug pulls or scams because when they shut down the servers it's gone forever. It's a digital asset with artificial scarcity (no such thing as digital scarcity of things they can make more of) and just as worthless as nfts and most crypto. Plus loot boxes.

Reason: Nfts and crypto are gambling like the stock market.
Last edited:

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
Depends, I look at those like rug pulls or scams because when they shut down the servers it's gone forever. It's a digital asset with artificial scarcity (no such thing as digital scarcity of things they can make more of) and just as worthless as nfts and most crypto. Plus loot boxes.
yeah thats true because its already happened to me in the past with a game i played and after spending a small chunk of money on it the game eventually shut down so the stuff i lost of course. nfts and crypto made me laugh when people began basically offing themselves when crypto crashed awhile back

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

Kiwi Kitty

Baby Onion
Screenshot_20240510_004330_Facebook.jpg

bro really went from helping his country to becoming a person who asks for donations for coffee it's so joever. i wanted to share this before but im still compiling different things from this person i want to share i feel like i can dig and find much more than the base shit im able to get.

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
I think to an extent a small portion of trannies are miswired in the brain but this dude is just your run of the mill failed male AGP. Also, extreme autism.

I will handle the TikTok front ๐Ÿซก