Anime Discussion SHIO-CHAN!!! MY LITTLE PURE LOVER!!!

Discussion of anime characters

Nameless

Registered Member
I want to feel her touch, if she hugged me she'd probably feel so soft, so milk-like, I'd probably feel like a feather, so light in her touch, her child-like voice would sound so cute, I'd want to hear her say she loves me, maybe hug me as I fall asleep, I want to look into her eyes because they look so pure, so cute, it makes me feel such milk-like love, if shio-chan kissed me it'd feel so sweet and milk-like though I'd find it disgusting if it was anyone else, my fucking parents, adults, they're all disgusting corrupt beings but shio-chan isn't, there's not a single ill thought in her head, she's so kind, so nice, so pure, I'll keep her pure love all to myself and protect it from this disgusting world, I don't want her to even know what sex is, it's impure, disgusting, I'll keep her away from all impurities and keep her love to myself
 

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
438
Total visitors
441

Visitor Heatmap

Back
Top Bottom