Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Revision to the Rules on Flaming, Trolling and all That Stuff

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
A certain amount of ball-busting, dogpiling and testing you out is normal and even expected. We are a splinter forum of the Kiwifarms and to be completely honest, this can be a pretty rough neighborhood. Terminology such as "nigger" or "faggot" that would get you banned on more moderated forums is permitted here. If you are of a sensitive nature (i.e. thin-skinned) or looking for a "safe space", this forum is not for you. No: We are not a white supremacist or homophobic forum despite what you may have heard.

If you can roll with the punches in a mosh pit of onions, this can be a pretty kick-ass place to post. If you are new here it is best to observe the environment before posting. Having said this: There is an ignore button for people who grind your gears. Staff will respond if there are legitimate serious threats that require intervention.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
Well this wasn't the post I expected it to be when I opened it but right on man. Rather magnanimous of you tbh.
No: We are not a white supremacist or homophobic forum despite what you may have heard.
Lol literally no one thinks that because only Ashley has ever said that and no one cares what she thinks.

iFred

Verified as Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
A certain amount of ball-busting, dogpiling and testing you out is normal and even expected.
The last poster who said anything accurate about you (that you're a lonely half retarded man using his few remaining years trying to get three or four racist trolls who don't care if you die to be your friend) was doxxed and banned by you but not before you had weeks of chimpouts over how they were wrecking your forum by saying this.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
The last poster who said anything accurate about you (that you're a lonely half retarded man using his few remaining years trying to get three or four racist trolls who don't care if you die to be your friend) was doxxed and banned by you but not before you had weeks of chimpouts over how they were wrecking your forum by saying this.
@fnaarf @TheNotRealAsh
I take it back, she's actually irredeemably fucking stupid and 100% deserves it.

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
Damn I got a whole new job while Ashley was gone and she's still doing the same stupid chimp shit. isn't the cycle of nature beautiful? it's like knowing every pig in nature that's ever existed has rolled in mud