Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Random videos

Oh wait I got it workin. Bigger question is how do I download it to my phone now?

I deserve a copy. I have spent well over $150 taking the both of us out to see it like four times. We have bought merchandise and we are going to buy a physical copy when it comes out. So I am one of those people that definitely tossed Warner Brothers enough money to where I feel like I should get a bootleg copy

I deserve a copy. I have spent well over $150 taking the both of us out to see it like four times. We have bought merchandise and we are going to buy a physical copy when it comes out. So I am one of those people that definitely tossed Warner Brothers enough money to where I feel like I should get a bootleg copy
:)

Making fun of me for actually going to the movies. Eat me. I take my wife on dates it's how we keep things spontaneous.
Bro dude I don't know what you're talking about nobody's making fun of you I said I would get you a downloaded copy and I tried showing you how to download a copy

You just need to download the app that I dm'd you and then follow the instructions on the app with the link I provided simple as sober up dude get some sleep

Bro dude I don't know what you're talking about nobody's making fun of you I said I would get you a downloaded copy and I tried showing you how to download a copy

You just need to download the app that I dm'd you and then follow the instructions on the app with the link I provided simple as sober up dude get some sleep

I am sorry sweetie I saw the :-) after my justification of wanting a stolen copy and I inferred that as you were making fun of me for being an old-timer who wanted a bootleg copy.

I read the room the wrong way because of alcohol and I love you so much and I am so sorry if you thought that I was being mean to you. Kisses 😘 😘 😘

It's scary how right he was even decades ago.

image_search_1727882560445.jpg

Back