What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

United States - Connected Prepared to be made fun of by Europeans again

Connected with the United States

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Another school shooting in Georgia has left at least four dead.

Let the smug "told ya so" eurotrash gloating and liberalfag crying begin!

Feds had him on their radar since last year. Bang up job they do with our tax money.

1000002460.jpg

There's awful gang violence everyday throughout the country. I assume that takes up most of the FBI's time. The headline-grabbing lone wolf crazy person stuff is awful but if they put all their resources into that they miss the everyday crime.

All that said the FBI is terrible with political violence and it's bizarre.

There's awful gang violence everyday throughout the country. I assume that takes up most of the FBI's time. The headline-grabbing lone wolf crazy person stuff is awful but if they put all their resources into that they miss the everyday crime.

More people get shot on most holiday weekends here in Chicago alone then every school shooting combined, but they use school shootings to Target heartstrings so they can tout "Muh gun control"

Feds had him on their radar since last year. Bang up job they do with our tax money.
Feds had him on their radar since (they started their MKULTRA programming) last year. The best programming isn't cheap, you know.
Golly gee whiz shucks we totally missed all the signs again. Better give up more rights so we can keep you safe!

At this point they should just say they had no idea and be honest. Trying to act like they knew the whole time but did nothing to stop it makes them look more incompetent than if they never knew about them. I feel like they want to act like kira from death note or something acting like they knew all along to play it off but it's not very convincing to the point it's a meme.

At this point they should just say they had no idea and be honest. Trying to act like they knew the whole time but did nothing to stop it makes them look more incompetent than if they never knew about them. I feel like they want to act like kira from death note or something acting like they knew all along to play it off but it's not very convincing to the point it's a meme.

I had somebody explain death note to me and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the whole point of that book that the kid writes down your name and then you die?

So like why didn't the fucking cop have his name legally changed to the kid's name? That's what I would have done IMMEDIATELY.

I had somebody explain death note to me and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the whole point of that book that the kid writes down your name and then you die?

So like why didn't the fucking cop have his name legally changed to the kid's name? That's what I would have done IMMEDIATELY.
Apparently it only works for true names so changing it won't help.

Apparently it only works for true names so changing it won't help.

G A Y.

In that case I would have shot the kid in the head before he wrote my name.

Either way he's a pretty dumb cop. I'd rather be alive in prison than dead because some faggot said my name like Betel- oh you almost got me that time tough guy.

Reason: Are the way? Jesus Christ talk to text stop phoning it in
Last edited:
Or Bloody Ma- oops. Almost did it too.
G A Y.

In that case I would have shot the kid in the head before he wrote my name.

Are the way he's a pretty dumb cop. I'd rather be alive in prison than dead because some faggot said my name like Betel- oh you almost got me that time tough guy.

Reason: I like tomato drinks too so it's a shame I can't order that drink at bars.
Back