Default Prefix (Kiwifarms) - Flag for classification OF @Meowsolini is KF @Catler

Kiwifarms related threads that do not appear to fit in any other thread prefix.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Wasn't trying to be thuggish nor ruggish, just content in the fact that I don't anonymously suck around some pedophile faggots website because I'm bitter he broke up with me 😂
I've almost always been in the wrong when I intentionally provoked people and got swept, so I'm more bitter about Jewsh being an immoral Libertarian faggot and buddying up with Sanctioned Suicide.

But Kiwi Farms isn't Josh, no matter what his cult of podcast listeners think

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I've almost always been in the wrong when I intentionally provoked people and got swept, so I'm more bitter about Jewsh being an immoral Libertarian faggot and buddying up with Sanctioned Suicide.

But Kiwi Farms isn't Josh, no matter what his cult of podcast listeners think
As someone who was an actual (tee up the jokes) libertarian, let me make this abundantly clear: that faggot is the FARTHEST thing from a libertarian I've seen in my fuckin life.

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered
Also, you claimed I sent you a dick pic, but you haven't posted it.
You're gonna try to go that route eh? All the matters is you know it happened and it was completely unprompted at that.

Strange how you only figured out this account was mine after I mentioned that isn't it? It's something only you could know.
I was just doing my part and being a good kiwi.
A good Kiwi would suck Null's cock and stroke his ego, not call him a nigger and get banned.
you ghosted me for no reason
I'm not sure how you can claim it was for no reason, but it doesn't matter at this point.

Gargamel

a victim of janitorial abuse
Baby Onion
You're gonna try to go that route eh? All the matters is you know it happened and it was completely unprompted at that.
I never said it didn't happen. I said post the dick pic.
Strange how you only figured out this account was mine after I mentioned that isn't it? It's something only you could know.
I largely don't pay attention. A lot of the stuff posted on Onionfarms (and Kiwi Farms too) I skim through and soon forget.

You did make that comment on my profile, and the first time I saw it I barely read it as I wasn't paying attention. A couple days later I was reading comments on my profile again and I read it for real, and instantly knew it was you, because as you correctly point out, only you and me know what happened in that Telegram chat.

Judging by your post history, it sounds like you might be butthurt that I didn't notice you had joined OF, or that I had seemingly ignored your posts. Half the time I come here there's like a dozen more pages on the KF General and I really don't care enough to read all of them. I'm just watching for the next major Joshup*.
A good Kiwi would suck Null's cock and stroke his ego, not call him a nigger and get banned.
No, that's what faggots do.
I'm not sure how you can claim it was for no reason, but it doesn't matter at this point.
There was legit no reason for you to do that. You almost certainly were driven by unregulated emotion.

It hurt my feelings for a bit, but I got over it and moved on. It sounds like you're still butthurt though.

*Joshup: a portmanteau of Joshua and fuckup. Literally a fuckup on the part of Joshua Conner Moon.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
He says, in lgbtq rainbow text....
I do it to atone for my transgressions against the Onion Farms community. A self imposed triangle of shame. Also you wouldn't believe how tedious it is to type out the hex values for each letter
Screenshot_2024-04-25-13-17-21-34_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Gargamel

a victim of janitorial abuse
Baby Onion
I just want to point out
All the matters is you know [@Gargamel sending @Meowsolini a dick pic] happened and it was completely unprompted at that.
this is coming from the guy who was warned and then banned from PMs on KF for inviting (exposing, if we're being real) random people to furry ERP.
And I thought my sperg outs were gay and retarded. Put my in the screencap, Kiwibros
I'll try to remember.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
I'll try to remember.
I just want to point out, since O O isn't around to broom, all of you dog rapers need to die slow. I fuck with a couple "queer" types because they're live / respectable but you zoophiles got it coming, no matter what this site's banner says. Take your jerk off/makeup sex sessions to Encyclopedia Dramatica

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I never said it didn't happen. I said post the dick pic.
Why do you want him to post your dick pic so bad?

Judging by your post history, it sounds like you might be butthurt that I didn't notice you had joined OF, or that I had seemingly ignored your posts
Seems like you two need to kiss and get it over with. This kind of drama is why I never bothered making a sock after I upset josh

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
There's online generators for it or its like five lines of python to make one. I think he's pulling your leg bro
God I really hope so. But he said he did the sticker spam manually without botting, so I can never tell with these things. I honestly hope he was joking about that too and really did run some sort of bot program to auto sticker replies.