Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Americas Music Mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs Faces a New Series of Sexual Allegations

Americas

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator

Renowned Music Mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs Faces a New Series of Sexual Allegations​

Renowned music mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs is facing a series of sexual misconduct allegations, with the latest accusation coming from a woman who claims she was raped by him and others when she was a teenager. The plaintiff, identified as Jane Doe, alleges that in 2003, at the age of 17, she was sex trafficked and gang-raped by Combs, along with his longtime producing partner Harve Pierre and another individual.

In response to the growing allegations, the Bad Boy Entertainment CEO vehemently denies the accusations. "I did not do any of the awful things being alleged," he said. "I will fight for my name, my family, and the truth."

This recent lawsuit follows a previous case filed by Combs' ex-girlfriend, Cassie, who claimed a history of abuse, violence, and sex trafficking, including an alleged rape in 2018. While Combs settled the lawsuit with Cassie, two additional cases are still pending.

Here's a summary of the timeline of sexual assault accusations and lawsuits against the music mogul:

Nov. 16: Cassie accuses Combs of rape, abuse, and sex trafficking in a federal district court lawsuit in Manhattan, invoking New York's Adult Survivors Act.

Nov. 17: Combs and Cassie settle the lawsuit amicably, ending the legal dispute.

Nov. 21: Combs's companies are implicated in a lawsuit accusing a former Bad Boy president of sexual assault, filed by another Jane Doe under New York's Adult Survivors Act.

Nov. 23: Combs faces two more lawsuits—one by Joi Dickerson-Neal accusing him of drugging and raping her in 1991, and another by an anonymous plaintiff alleging rape by Combs and R&B singer Aaron Hall in 1990 or 1991.

Dec. 6: A fourth lawsuit is filed by Jane Doe, accusing Combs of gang rape in 2003 under New York's Gender-Motivated Violence Protection Law, allowing survivors a two-year window to file claims beyond the statute of limitations.

Combs responds to the new lawsuit, expressing frustration with what he sees as a campaign to destroy his reputation. Meanwhile, Harve Pierre rejects the allegations as fiction.

The mounting accusations prompt Combs to temporarily step down as chairman of Revolt, the hip-hop TV network he co-founded. Additionally, the Grammy-winning songwriter Tiffany Red comes forward, claiming to have witnessed abuse inflicted by Combs on Cassie.

Rapper 50 Cent confirms the production of a documentary on the allegations against Combs, with all proceeds pledged to support rape victims.