What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Clown World - USA Mr. Beast's creepy smile

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
I hate the way this mother fucker smiles so much.

1000002609.jpg
1000002610.jpg
1000002611.jpg

I remember an interview with Giancarlo Esposito where he said something to the effect of you can tell that Gus Fring is a sociopath, because when he smiles his eyes don't move. It's insincere because the top of the face stays the same.

This guy smiles the exact same way and it creeps me the fuck out. I know people are jumping on the Mr. Beast hate bandwagon now with the pedophilia accusations (or whatever accusations they are. I really don't care, I'm just glad to see him going down in flames) but I've always hated this dude.

I don't even care if it's a medical condition. I just hate him because of the way he smiles. I have never seen a dude who smiles and consistently in every picture looks like he's updating his photo for the sex offender registry.

Back