What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Cowsphere Marlon Reis / Kuri Rinji / Vtubercringe / @Vtubercringe

Public figures in internet culture that are predominately seen as part of the cowsphere community

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
As in the anime avatars sweeping for faggots?
No as in kiwifails and the TVA faggots sweeping for faggots on this board.
More or less
@XYZ is chase A furfag dog killer and @MagnesiumCorp is ether is sock or one of his fellow faggots. This person has expressed deep interest in lolicon and really wants to talk about pippa pipkin raped.

Hope this helps
See, there it fucking is. Go through my posts. Try to figure out what the fuck he's even talking about. Pippa Pipkin raped??? What the fuck are you even saying?
Since I've gotten on this board this faggot has been trying to sell me as being an alt of @XYZ (Chase) but he knows he can't keep doing that because me and Chase are nothing alike. We just don't agree about almost anything. So now I'm a "fellow faggot"?
No, faggot, I just don't like TVA and all of you vtuber simps who apparently do this shit for private sex shows from Nicolette Pinder. You're apparently doing all of this faggotry so you can get the occasional moan from a pink rabbit avatar. That is fucking pathetic.
So this fag will do ANYTHING he can to derail ANY thread talking about Pippa Pipkin or any of the TVA faggots who are protecting her. If he didn't why would he be embellishing like this. He's a fucking liar. And he's a fucking simp.
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt already kicked out his friend. Any other board, this faggot would have been long gone.

Attachments

• FlavorBlastedGoldfish.mp3
    152.7 KB
Last edited:

𒂶𒃑𒄀𒄖𒄦𒅑𒆑

here, have a comically large tooth!
Hellovan Onion
No as in kiwifails and the TVA faggots sweeping for faggots on this board.

See, there it fucking is. Go through my posts. Try to figure out what the fuck he's even talking about. Pippa Pipkin raped??? What the fuck are you even saying?
Since I've gotten on this board this faggot has been trying to sell me as being an alt of @XYZ (Chase) but he knows he can't keep doing that because me and Chase are nothing alike. We just don't agree about almost anything. So now I'm a "fellow faggot"?
No, faggot, I just don't like TVA and all of you vtuber simps who apparently do this shit for private sex shows from Nicolette Pinder. You're apparently doing all of this faggotry so you can get the occasional moan from a pink rabbit avatar. That's fucking pathetic.
So this fag will do ANYTHING he can to keep ANY thread talking about Pippa Pipkin or any of the TVA faggots who are protecting her derailed. If he didn't why would he be embellishing like this. He's a fucking liar. And he's a fucking simp.
Schizophrenic word salad reminiscent of the navy seal copypasta

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
this forum. why actering obsess? unyun learn the wordes "v tube" here. unyuns never want to see now. sad scary addiction.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Just keep doxxing their queens and they will retreat back to discord.
Dude nobody knows what you're talking about cuz nobody cares
truly unfortunate that you now know what a 'vtuber' is. it is indeed really sad and scary
I don't know how these fagots don't feel revulsion and shame being so invested in watching this stuff.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
this forum. why actering obsess? unyun learn the wordes "v tube" here. unyuns never want to see now. sad scary addiction.
You type like a baby and then expect people to not laugh at you for being a faggot. Amazingly you've found even more massive faggots on this board who are willing to take you seriously. Fuck off text based baby.
Watch, he's going to respond with the faggoty "I no baby. You think I baby because gross icky man." You're not just a faggot for talking like a text based baby, you're also boring.
Can we have a conversation that doesn't involve the baby? Would that be okay with you fags?

Last edited:
Back