What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Associate Liz Fong-Jones / Elliot William Fong,

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Vincent is his friend, right? @The Gays From LA It's a little strange Josh wants to defend him more than he himself does. According to Josh, Vincent believed the case would be dismissed if he sat on his thumbs and did absolutely nothing.

Not only is Vincent Null's best friend, Null was going to travel to China for the first time together with Vincent and alluded to already having done so. Null has interviewed Vincent on MATI, and most recently in the summer of 2022 praised Vincent on MATI for being the only person who has ever given Null "sage life advice" on how to be a Real Man (I need to find that segment, it's quite hilarious now in retrospect). In other words, Null takes sage advice on how to be a Real Man from a man who apparently doesn't even know that when you're sued, you really do have to respond, no matter how plainly frivolous or bad faith the lolsuit against you seems to be. If this is the kind of "sage life advice" that Null has been getting from Vincent all these years... :rolleyes:

Null's 先生 is a man who doesn't bother to respond to a lawsuit because "it's so stupid, obviously it's going to be thrown out"... dude, if it was that simple, if a judge could just look at a motion and decide on his own that the case is frivolous or pointless, there would be no lawyers, there would be no legal profession. The whole point of the legal industry is that when you get sued, you have to go to court and explain to the judge that this or that lolsuit is bad faith and spurious and needs to be thrown out. That's what lawfaring and harassment lolsuits are all about, forcing you to go to court to go to court to explain the freaking obvious to a judge.

It's so interesting to me how Kiwis don't know anything about Vincent, despite how instrumental and important Vincent has been to Null all these years:

Calm down bro. If I sue you for 8 million dollars for something totally fake and you never respond, I can automatically win my case against you. That’s what happened here. It has nothing to do with free speech, except that whatever defense could have been raised was waived by the defendant never responding. This defendant probably is in some bug hive in China right now, and it’s nearly assured that LFJ will have to spend a bunch of money to even try to collect on any amount of his judgment.

A judgment is only a nice piece of paper to frame and put on the wall if you can’t actually enforce it against anyone.

"This defendant probably is in some bug hive in China right now"
, LMAOOO, Vincent literally said in his interview with Null that he considers himself Australian and only likes to go to China on vacation.

So is not knowing Josh's physical address the only thing keeping Liz from suing him? Seems easily remedied.

No, Fong-Jones definitely knows where Null is. One of Liz's #DropKiwiFarms associates openly stated on Twitter during that campaign that he has people following Null around in Serbia, if this statement is true then Liz Fong-Jones knows where Null is. Liz doesn't want to sue Null because Null is American and so is Liz, so Liz knows it's pointless to go after KF in the US because of strong 1A protections and Section 230. Furthermore, there is OSINT indictating that Liz Fong-Jones aided and abetted a cybercriminal campaign against KiwiFarms under the guise of anti-bullying activism. OSINT indicates that Liz Fong-Jones used #DropKiwiFarms to aid and abet cybercrimes against KF, and that #DropKiwiFarms was set up to enable such a cybercriminal campaign against the website from its very inception. The cybercrimes that were committed against KiwiFarms weren't just a side-effect of #DropKiwiFarms but the very aim of the campaign. If Liz sues Null in the US, Null can have Liz deposed and questioned under oath, during which questioning he will have to answer questions about his cybercriminal activities during #DropKiwiFarms, a lot of which were publically admitted by him and his associates on social media, so he can't walk those statements back now (why do you think Liz nuked all of his social media?). Null can also perform discovery on Liz Fong-Jones to reveal the true extent of Liz Fong-Jones' cybercriminal conspiracy against KF. Liz doesn't want that, so he avoids suing Null directly. Instead he goes after Null's best friend, which is very sadistic of him, but then again, Liz Fong-Jones is a sadist but so is Null.

If Null was smart he would've sued Liz Fong-Jones first over #DropKiwiFarms' cybercrimes, now he has to play defense and is in a weaker position. He should've attacked first, he would've been in a stronger position now.

Not only is Vincent Null's best friend, Null was going to travel to China for the first time together with Vincent and alluded to already having done so. Null has interviewed Vincent on MATI, and most recently in the summer of 2022 praised Vincent on MATI for being the only person who has ever given Null "sage life advice" on how to be a Real Man (I need to find that segment, it's quite hilarious now in retrospect). In other words, Null takes sage advice on how to be a Real Man from a man who apparently doesn't even know that when you're sued, you really do have to respond, no matter how plainly frivolous or bad faith the lolsuit against you seems to be. If this is the kind of "sage life advice" that Null has been getting from Vincent all these years... :rolleyes:

Null's 先生 is a man who doesn't bother to respond to a lawsuit because "it's so stupid, obviously it's going to be thrown out"... dude, if it was that simple, if a judge could just look at a motion and decide on his own that the case is frivolous or pointless, there would be no lawyers, there would be no legal profession. The whole point of the legal industry is that when you get sued, you have to go to court and explain to the judge that this or that lolsuit is bad faith and spurious and needs to be thrown out. That's what lawfaring and harassment lolsuits are all about, forcing you to go to court to go to court to explain the freaking obvious to a judge.

It's so interesting to me how Kiwis don't know anything about Vincent, despite how instrumental and important Vincent has been to Null all these years:

"This defendant probably is in some bug hive in China right now", LMAOOO, Vincent literally said in his interview with Null that he considers himself Australian and only likes to go to China on vacation.

No, Fong-Jones definitely knows where Null is. One of Liz's #DropKiwiFarms associates openly stated on Twitter during that campaign that he has people following Null around in Serbia, if this statement is true then Liz Fong-Jones knows where Null is. Liz doesn't want to sue Null because Null is American and so is Liz, so Liz knows it's pointless to go after KF in the US because of strong 1A protections and Section 230. Furthermore, there is OSINT indictating that Liz Fong-Jones aided and abetted a cybercriminal campaign against KiwiFarms under the guise of anti-bullying activism. OSINT indicates that Liz Fong-Jones used #DropKiwiFarms to aid and abet cybercrimes against KF, and that #DropKiwiFarms was set up to enable such a cybercriminal campaign against the website from its very inception. The cybercrimes that were committed against KiwiFarms weren't just a side-effect of #DropKiwiFarms but the very aim of the campaign. If Liz sues Null in the US, Null can have Liz deposed and questioned under oath, during which questioning he will have to answer questions about his cybercriminal activities during #DropKiwiFarms, a lot of which were publically admitted by him and his associates on social media, so he can't walk those statements back now (why do you think Liz nuked all of his social media?). Null can also perform discovery on Liz Fong-Jones to reveal the true extent of Liz Fong-Jones' cybercriminal conspiracy against KF. Liz doesn't want that, so he avoids suing Null directly. Instead he goes after Null's best friend, which is very sadistic of him, but then again, Liz Fong-Jones is a sadist but so is Null.

If Null was smart he would've sued Liz Fong-Jones first over #DropKiwiFarms' cybercrimes, now he has to play defense and is in a weaker position. He should've attacked first, he would've been in a stronger position now.
Oh okay that seems plausible. You can also knock off the tryhard shit with using the wrong pronouns, I'm pretty sure the cult expelled you anyway.

So I did some more research into this case. It appears that there wasn't an actual back and forth between the plaintiff and the defendant in this case. There was merely a default judgement because the defendant didn't show up in court to defend himself. I wouldn't call that a "win".

Here is the linked in post from Liz Fong-Jones' lawyer Toby Mullen, who himself admits that the case he "won" is, quote, "undefended", thus essentially admitting he just got lucky because the defendant didn't show up:

Toby Mullen
Barrister at Victorian Bar

Defamation damages: Yesterday, the Supreme Court of Victoria awarded our client $445,000 (including aggravated damages and interest) and indemnity costs, for the widespread publication of a vile, abusive, transphobic defamatory thread on an internet discussion forum on the Kiwi Farms website.

While undefended, the case was still both legally challenging and interesting – it involved a successful freezing order application, the novel application of principles from Webb v Bloch and Voller (based primarily on the use of IP Blocks to direct internet traffic to the forum), serious harm where the matter was downloaded inside and outside of Australia, and the new damages provisions. More importantly, it was a great outcome for our client, which hopefully goes some way to addressing the immense harm she has suffered over the past 13 months.

Unfortunately, there are no reasons concerning the freezing order or liability (as it was a default judgment). However, I’ve attached the damages reasons. Thanks to my very capable instructor, Tyler Wolff, for the instructions. Happy to discuss the case further with anyone interested.

Liz Fong-Jones responds saying:

Liz Fong-Jones
(She/Her)
• out of network3rd+
Field CTO @ honeycomb.io
23h
I'm incredibly grateful for the work that you and Tyler Wolff put in over the past year or so, and hopeful that perhaps now there will be some accountability for those who think they can harass and defame while using hosting resources in Australia.

So, the only reason Liz Fong-Jones has "won" this case was because Vincent was too busy playing Dota2 on Steam with Null and the Russians to bother getting a lawyer to defend himself. I don't consider that an actual win, Liz Fong-Jones just got lucky that the defendant in this case was "too busy playing Dota2" (read: fucking retarded) to defend himself. Vincent clearly has no idea how the legal system works, and apparently thinks that a judge can just decide on his own whether to throw out a case or not, with no input needed or allowed from the defendant. If that was the case, no one would ever need a defense lawyer, judges would just read motions and decide on their own whether to grant whatever the plaintiff is asking. You, as a defendant, get sued in order to go in court and tell your side of the story to convince the judge otherwise. Even if a case is very obviously spurious and bad faith, you still have to go to court and tell the judge the freaking obvious. It fucking sucks but that's the legal system.

In other words, there was no actual arguments being made in court in this case, there was only a default judgement being issued, essentially punishing Vincent for being too retarded to show up in court. We can only hope that Null's 先生 takes some time of from playing Dota2 to file a timely appeal.

In fact, the article that was published about his case in The Guardian admits as much, that the actual legal argument made by Liz Fong-Jones in this case remains unaddressed because Vincent didn't defend himself:

Liz Fong-Jones, a longtime crusader against the site, brought the action over what she asserted in court documents was an “abusive, transphobic, defamatory” thread targeting her on the forum since August last year.

In hundreds of posts, the Kiwi Farm’s users discussed information about her work, her partner and her family. They shared “vile and baseless” allegations that she was a rapist and a liar and that she had molested and threatened subordinates, which the judge found caused serious harm to her “very good” reputation.

Messages were sent to work colleagues and posted under her employer’s online videos.

In September 2022, a picnic with supporters she hosted in Sydney’s Hyde Park was surreptitiously photographed and pictures of participants were posted on the forum too.

Run by Joshua Moon, one of Kiwi Farms’s main activities is the sustained exposure of people the site deems worthy of derision – as the site describes it, “lolcows” that are “milked” for entertainment.

The case claimed that a Brisbane-based company, Flow Chemical, and its sole director, Vincent Zhen, were “instrumental” to its publication and for keeping it accessible, even though they were not the authors of the defamatory Kiwi Farms thread.

Because the matter was undefended, an interlocutory judgment was made against Flow Chemical and Zhen in July and Fong-Jones was awarded damages of $445,000 plus costs this week.

Both Zhen and the company were found to have attempted to avoid service and did not accept a reasonable settlement offer, according to the judgment, and ultimately did not defend the case.

Holding the owner of IP addresses liable for defamation reaches deep into the infrastructure of the internet and is a disputed area of law. But David Rolph, a defamation expert at the University of Sydney law school, said that because the case was undefended, arguments about whether it constituted “publication” by this form of internet intermediary remained unsettled.

Zhen did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...silence-the-notorious-online-forum-kiwi-farms
Archive: https://archive.ph/tatiE

Oh okay that seems plausible.
Gays hasn't got a fucking clue, just like you, Rum Dumb.
You can also knock off the tryhard shit with using the wrong pronouns,
Fong is a biological man, tho.
I'm pretty sure the cult expelled you anyway
Yeah, that's true. Gays is still bitter.
Do you have any takes on the Russell Greer suit
The try hard comment would have gotten you the block button. Gays is block button happy. However, copyright infringement is his best bet. Wouldn't hold your your breath. The strain on your booze damaged heart might kill you.

You can also knock off the tryhard shit with using the wrong pronouns, I'm pretty sure the cult expelled you anyway.
The fact that I'm no longer on KF doesn't mean I've stopped hating TRAs. I already hated TRAs before I got on KF and I hate them even more now that I'm no longer there. Liz Fong-Jones is a sadistic delusional man pretending to be a victim of KF to distract from all the cybercrimes he knowingly and intentionally planned, aided and abetted against KF. I will never change my opinion on TRAs or Liz Fong-Jones. I will still hate them and speak out against them after KF is gone. Die mad about it.

The fact that I'm no longer on KF doesn't mean I've stopped hating TRAs. I already hated TRAs before I got on KF and I hate them even more now that I'm no longer there. Liz Fong-Jones is a sadistic delusional man pretending to be a victim of KF to distract from all the cybercrimes he knowingly and intentionally planned, aided and abetted against KF. I will never change my opinion on TRAs or Liz Fong-Jones. I will still hate them and speak out against them after KF is gone. Die mad about it.
Sounds far more legit and sane than all the doctors and mental health professionals who helped them along the way, thank you for being the only one with special correct information and having the special correct attitude in a world gone insane, where everyone is dumber and crazier than you are.

I love how Ashley used to reply to every Gays from LA posts in the KF General thread but is now angry at them because they hate TRAs.

I love how Ashley used to reply to every Gays from LA posts in the KF General thread but is now angry at them because they hate TRAs.
You should honestly look into therapy to treat your autism so you can finally get your dick wet and stop thinking about me. This is getting extra sad now that your nazi e-daddy tapped out after hounding me pathetically for literally years.

@Empresa can you please merge this thread with the one below? Let's not have a bunch of different threads and posts about this, let's have them all in one place in the Joshua Moon subforum:

This is the last time I am posting these screenshots. I had already posted them in Null's thread, but I guess no one here actually reads anything I post.

This is #DropKiwiFarms participants discussing Vincent's company Flow Chemical while spreading around a .pdf about Flow Chemical's relationship to Null's 1776 Solutions/Lolcow company:

DropKFDDoSingFlowChemicalPtyLtd.jpg
Struggs_Drama_doesnt_exist_but_their_tweets_still_do02.jpg
FlowChemicalUsingAnAsianPacificAllocatedIPSpace.jpg

So, once again:

1) Odysseus did not discover any of this information about Flow Chemical on his own, he merely came to OnionFarms and began to regurgitate information that #DropKiwiFarms had already been spreading on social media for months during their campaign, claiming their information as his own. Instead of just linking to the .pdf that #DropKiwiFarms had been spreading on Twitter, he took whatever was already made public in that .pdf and presented them as his very own exclusive scoop.

2) Liz Fong-Jones knew about Flow Chemical enabling KF to get and stay online and had likely already decided to target Flow Chemical the moment he learned about their existence and relationship to KF. That Flow Chemical is run by Null's best friend Vincent is likely not lost on Liz Fong-Jones either. Liz Fong-Jones is a sadist and very likely savours the idea of turning Null and Vincent against one another as a result of this latest default judgement.

3) Liz Fong-Jones is a pathological liar who is using the thin veneer and pretense of "online activism" to hide the true and original intention behind the #DropKiwiFarms campaign, which was to unleash a continuous wave of cybercrimes against KF, that Liz Fong-Jones knowingly and intentionally enabled and abetted against KF. Liz Fong-Jones is not a victim, he is a perpetrator. If Null was smart, he would've have sued Liz Fong-Jones first. Now Null is forced to defend his best friend Vincent against Liz Fong-Jones, which puts Null in a weaker position legally, since he's neither a defendant or a plaintiff in this case. The sheer ridiculousness of Null being the impetus for this lolsuit against Vincent, but not a direct party in the case, that shouldn't be lost on anyone.

This is what Liz Fong-Jones wanted to achieve:

VincentZhenBingResults.jpg

This is now the top hit when I type "Vincent Zhen" into Bing.

Liz Fong-Jones wanted to cause reputational damage to someone Null actually cares about.

Imagine making a OF account just to tell me, of all people, that I should refer to a sadistic liar like Liz Fong-Jones as a woman. I do not see a woman when I look at Liz Fong-Jones, I see a man looking like a man, sounding like a man and behaving like a man. Liz Fong-Jones is a troon because he is a homosexual Asian man with daddy issues, plain and simple. If you see woman when you look at Liz Fong-Jones, you need a new pair of glasses. Just because I'm no longer on KF doesn't mean I have changed my mind about TRAs or Liz Fong-Jones. KF isn't the reason I think about TRAs the way I do. I don't hate TRAs because of KF, I hate them because I have seen them destroy countless of innocent people's lives over completely trivial irrelevant bullshit.

Here's list of all the legal crowdfunders from the victims of TRAs. I had posted this list on KF too at the time of #DropKiwiFarms, as an illustration of TRA litigiousness:

TRALitigiousness.jpg

I know these TRAs are litigious bastards who will abuse the legal system to waste people's time, money and energy. I know they are fucking destructive demons who only exist to destroy lives and force their bullshit upon non-consenting others who do not share their warped beliefs. TRAs exist for no other reason than to destroy literally every freedom we take for granted and hold dear.

These people are truly a menace to society and they need to be stopped, by any legal means necessary. That's what Null doesn't understand about TRAs, how fucking vicious and obsessed they really are once they've declared someone a target. The only way to stop them is to nip that entire movement in the bud. That's why Null should've sued Liz Fong-Jones into the ground himself over the cybercrimes of #DropKiwiFarms instead of waiting for things to get to where they are now. Null knew that Liz Fong-Jones couldn't do shit legally in the US against him, so he rested on his laurels thinking he was good. Now Null has to defend his best friend in a lolsuit in a foreign country in which Null isn't even a direct party to the lolsuit, which is a very poor position to litigate from.

I anticipated that Liz Fong-Jones was going to engage in libel tourism. I anticipated that he was going to forum shop and try to sue Null in a foreign jurisdicition to get a leg up on him, because that's what obsessed litigious bastards with money always do: they become libel tourists. That's why I sent Null the contact information of different lawyers in different jurisdictions who might be able to help him, because I saw that's where Liz Fong-Jones was going to take things. I read Liz Fong-Jones's KF thread, there I read that he is ex-Google (so basically a technocrat technonatsee) and that he had left the company with a golden parachute after suing them, so I knew LFJ was litiguous and would happily abuse the courts to get his way. Instead of appreciating the gesture and the warning on my part, Null said that I was too stupid to be on his web forum and banned me. Well, at least I'm not as stupid as Vincent to think I can just ignore a subpoena and expect the judge to handle things on his own.

Take for example fund raising. Null is going to have to set up a legal crowdfunding campaign to help Vincent appeal the verdict. People on KF know who Null is but unless they have listened to old MATI episodes, they have no idea who Vincent is. On top of that, a lot of the people on KF who are into Null are far right racists who hate anything non-white, so if Null raises the begging bowl to these racists asking them to help his Chinese-Australian friend, they're gonna say they're not interested in "helping some dumb chink immigrant who was too busy playing Dota2 to bother getting a lawyer when he got sued" (see how that works Null? You cultivated this far right audience that hates your best friend for whom he is. This is whom you've surrounded yourself with now.)

Liz Fong-Jones is a cybercriminal hiding behind the thin veneer and pretense of online activism. Liz Fong-Jones targeted Cloudflare with the explicit intent of enabling cybercrimes against KF. There is literally no reason to take away someone's DDoS protection or someone's anti-virus software unless you intend to attack them with DDoS or infect them with a virus. The intent behind #DropKiwiFarms was always explicitly cybercriminal. If you are cheering for LFJ, you are cheering for cybercrimes and using crimes to get your way. The reason LFJ will not sue Null in the US is because they're both Americans, so LFJ knows an American lolsuit will go nowhere. LFJ targeted Null's best friend Vincent in Australia out of pure opportunistic sadism. This isn't about denying Null his IP space. LFJ wanted to hurt Null where it really hurts and Vincent was the means to do so.

If you read Null's comments on KF about this verdict, you will see that Null is still very reluctant to disclose anything about his personal relationship with Vincent, but everybody knows that Null and Vincent are more than just business partners, and that Null holds his 先生 Vincent in high esteem. Since Null doesn't have a family that LFJ can target - Vordrak already did that before Liz - Liz decided to target the only person he knew was close to Null, and that was Vincent. Null said that Liz Fong-Jones likes to target women, but since there isn't a public woman in Null's life, Liz Fong-Jones targeted the next best thing, the Asian man in Null's life.

Back