Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
You gotta realize: this is what these woman-LARPing men do, not just on KF but all over the internet, literally on every platform they've infiltrated. They don't care that you're actual women, they just want to get all the women in one "honeypot" thread (a thread that sounds very appealing to them) where they can control them. They will create a thread "just for women" and then they will police it in order it to control the wider discourse. It happened on Reddit, it is apparently happening on KF right now. I am very convinced at this point that Didl is some kind of Laurelai Bailey-esque operation. If you don't know who that is, go and read his thread on KF, I posted there extensively when I was still on KF. Laurelai Bailey is a rapist troon and disgraced former Reddit moderator, who came back to Reddit under a new identify and alias, and made it all the way to becoming a mod of /r/rape. Yes, you read that right, the rapist was moderating a subreddit for rape victims, obviously to prevent of his victims from posting there about their own rapes. I see parallels here to what Didl is doing on KF with the man-hate thread.
It's not only Redit I read (on K*******s) that most Facebook groups specifically for women are controlled by gay men larping as women.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
You or your friends on the other hand broke rule #1, don't piss in the cornflakes of Null or his favoured users. He's a very touchy, sensitive boy these days.
Rule 2) No anime girls.
Rule 3) No unthumbnailed images.
Null is gay and no one will ever convince me otherwise so I don't think fucking them is high on his priority list lol.
I think so too.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
You gotta realize: this is what these woman-LARPing men do, not just on KF but all over the internet, literally on every platform they've infiltrated. They don't care that you're actual women, they just want to get all the women in one "honeypot" thread (a thread that sounds very appealing to them) where they can control them. They will create a thread "just for women" and then they will police it in order it to control the wider discourse. It happened on Reddit, it is apparently happening on KF right now. I am very convinced at this point that Didl is some kind of Laurelai Bailey-esque operation. If you don't know who that is, go and read his thread on KF, I posted there extensively when I was still on KF. Laurelai Bailey is a rapist troon and disgraced former Reddit moderator, who came back to Reddit under a new identify and alias, and made it all the way to becoming a mod of /r/rape. Yes, you read that right, the rapist was moderating a subreddit for rape victims, obviously to prevent of his victims from posting there about their own rapes. I see parallels here to what Didl is doing on KF with the man-hate thread.

You are not wrong about this and I believe these parallels exist as well. The only question is the identity of Lidl and if Josh or the suspect AGP homo is using the thread to try and cybersex with the TERFs.

I am not joking about any of this btw I think Gays from LA is on to something.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
>I think Gays from LA is on to something.
b8063b9430cbb91a1ea5ba286911d6eb.jpg

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
>I think Gays from LA is on to something.
View attachment 51252

No, he's right. A consistent quality of trannies is their desperation to get into women's spaces for the purpose of sexually abusing them. I remember the r/rape drama when it finally came out that a tranny rapist was the mod. Lidl does not act like a woman but he is a caricature of what failed males think women are like. Attacking and banning female users for daring to step on his terf (heh). Lidl could be Josh, Lidl could be a generic AGP but what does he consistently do? Create a female space and gather all the confirmed females there and use them to pass himself off as a woman, bans any woman who threatens his larp. This is even more eyebrow raising if Lidl is in fact Null because once again: Null is a failed gay male who desperately wants everyone to think his Lidl account is a true and honest woman.

There have always been parallels between Null and AGPs, this is just one more.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
No, he's right. A consistent quality of trannies is their desperation to get into women's spaces for the purpose of sexually abusing them. I remember the r/rape drama when it finally came out that a tranny rapist was the mod. Lidl does not act like a woman but he is a caricature of what failed males think women are like. Attacking and banning female users for daring to step on his terf (heh). Lidl could be Josh, Lidl could be a generic AGP but what does he consistently do? Create a female space and gather all the confirmed females there and use them to pass himself off as a woman, bans any woman who threatens his larp. This is even more eyebrow raising if Lidl is in fact Null because once again: Null is a failed gay male who desperately wants everyone to think his Lidl account is a true and honest woman.

Bruh

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Registered

I think there's something to this. I've seen Lidl argue with Blobby about FS in her man-hate hugbox and Lidl keeps insisting FS is a man despite other women saying they know for a fact FS is a woman. It's obvious Lidl is threatened by FS and deflects by continuously insisting she's a man, despite women besides Blobby confirming otherwise.

Either Lidl is Null, who's afraid FS sees right though his act or a gay man afraid she'll out him. On the off chance Lidl is a crazy female it's trying to create a cult of personality within the TERF circlejerk and provoke anyone who can challenge her-Blobby, FS, etc., so they eat a ban. FS will probably get banned soon as well.

I think there's something to this. I've seen Lidl argue with Blobby about FS in her man-hate hugbox and Lidl keeps insisting FS is a man
Blobby / @Home Depot Bucket is the dumb bitch who kept sending parasocial love letters to Josh. That's why he tripped out on her so hard.
I think she feels an appropriate amount of shame for what she did in the dark and there's no need to shove it in her face.

@Home Depot Bucket purge yourself of your sins and let's move on in a healthy and mutually respective manner.
Are you the dumb broad who kept trying to DM hugs to the most unlovable homo this side of San Francisco?