Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kevin Spacey: "I will never again apologize for something that I did not do"

Subtitle
"I've been a promiscuous flirt. I've been annoying at times. Definitely persistent. But I have never, not once, blocked someone from leaving a room or locked the door. Never"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I am watching the Dan Wootton (himself gay BTW) interview with Kevin Spacey. Spacey was apparently absolved of sex crime allegations, but Channel 4 has decided to put out their documentary Spacey Unmasked anyway, with new allegations of sexual abuse from yet unseen men:

"This whole unequal power dynamic thing", nope, you should be honest and upfront about what you are. If those few women you took home didn't know that you're secretly gay/bisexual, then you did deceive them:

"You're meant to be responsible for the environment being competitive, you're blamed for that", all these Power Dynamic people expect the person above them to be the Marxist in the room.

I think this was his big mistake: He said he wanted to "send the elevator back down", and there were people who thought that was their big break.

KevinSpaceySendingTheElevatorBackDown.jpg

This is the kind of shit that happens when you become world famous like Kevin Spacey: your own blood, your own brother, will sell you out for $750

KevinSpacey750Dahllaz.jpg

"I've heard things like this before, and it's just nonsense. I've been a promiscuous flirt. I've been annoying at times. Definitely persistent. But I have never, not once, blocked someone from leaving a room or locked the door. Never. I even cried once to try and keep somebody in the room. But I've never put my arm in front of the door or locked it."

The BBC on the other hand is not buying it:

TBH, this interview did not change my perception of Kevin Spacey as a sex pest. He might not have broken the law or committed SA in the legal sense, but Spacey was definitely perceived as an annoyance by the men he went after, and this earned him a reputation that later came back to haunt him. Like, I can understand Spacey making moves on other men in the 1990s before the advent of gay dating apps, that allowed gay dating to be more direct and discreet. Back then, the only way for Kevin Spacey to find out if another man was gay or at least bi-curious and available, was to let the other guy know he himself was into them first. But Kevin Spacey being very proactive about his interest in other men does not mean he wasn't perceived as a sex pest by those around him, who were, if nothing else, annoyed at being so brazenly approached. Especially the straight guys who plainly told Spacey they were already involved with a women. I don't think Spacey has any wiggle room when it comes to that.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
I am watching the Dan Wootton (himself gay BTW) interview with Kevin Spacey. Spacey was apparently absolved of sex crime allegations, but Channel 4 has decided to put out their documentary Spacey Unmasked anyway, with new allegations of sexual abuse from yet unseen men:

"This whole unequal power dynamic thing", nope, you should be honest and upfront about what you are. If those few women you took home didn't know that you're secretly gay/bisexual, then you did deceive them:

"You're meant to be responsible for the environment being competitive, you're blamed for that", all these Power Dynamic people expect the person above them to be the Marxist in the room.

I think this was his big mistake: He said he wanted to "send the elevator back down", and there were people who thought that was their big break.

View attachment 55172

This is the kind of shit that happens when you become world famous like Kevin Spacey: your own blood, your own brother, will sell you out for $750

View attachment 55171

The BBC on the other hand is not buying it:

TBH, this interview did not change my perception of Kevin Spacey as a sex pest. He might not have broken the law or committed SA in the legal sense, but Spacey was definitely perceived as an annoyance by the men he went after, and this earned him a reputation that later came back to haunt him. Like, I can understand Spacey making moves on other men in the 1990s before the advent of gay dating apps, that allowed gay dating to be more direct and discreet. Back then, the only way for Kevin Spacey to find out if another man was gay or at least bi-curious and available, was to let the other guy know he himself was into them first. But Kevin Spacey being very proactive about his interest in other men does not mean he wasn't perceived as a sex pest by those around him, who were, if nothing else, annoyed at being so brazenly approached. Especially the straight guys who plainly told Spacey they were already involved with a women. I don't think Spacey has any wiggle room when it comes to that.
Kevin Spacey wouldnt even rape you