JustaMinx / Rebecca Roe

Empresa

Ladmin
when i use a filter my nose doesn't look as broken
1686862445629.png

shes wildin'

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
I don't know who this lolcow is, but she annoys me.

It just so happens I follow a youtuber named Mangaminx, who plays horror games, and is also sometimes just called "Minx." So when I first started hearing that "Minx" was a lolcow I thought people meant the one I know at first... until threads like this popped up and I realized there was another Minx.

I mean okay, there's probably dozens of cases of people with similar names--I'm sure there's someone named Chris out there who has been called "Chris-chan" and isn't necessarily the Chris-chan... but still I can't be the first person who has had this sort of panic reaction, can I?

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
I don't know who this lolcow is, but she annoys me.

It just so happens I follow a youtuber named Mangaminx, who plays horror games, and is also sometimes just called "Minx." So when I first started hearing that "Minx" was a lolcow I thought people meant the one I know at first... until threads like this popped up and I realized there was another Minx.

I mean okay, there's probably dozens of cases of people with similar names--I'm sure there's someone named Chris out there who has been called "Chris-chan" and isn't necessarily the Chris-chan... but still I can't be the first person who has had this sort of panic reaction, can I?
JustAMinx, she’s a hardcore alcoholic, Irish streamer. There’s nudes of her on here somewhere in the thread, too.