Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
View attachment 72296
Null gets catty with Maskull for pointing out how anal Null gets over thumbnailing images.
banmessage.png

I'm not saying Maskull didn't have it coming for being a miserable piece of shit.
However that's not why he was banned we all know it's because of telling Josh that his female only safe space is a complete failure and waste of time.
No sorry, this is my ban message. null sperging about thumbnails again reminded me of it. muskull isn't banned to my knowledge.

Even when dial-up was everyone's connection, no forum got mad about you not thumbnailing images. This was the era of images mostly being hosted offsite, too. And the cap was 2 MB for those. You would just be asked to not link images that were unneeded. Who cares about data usage in the era of non-metered connections in anyplace that isn't some third world you don't want on your site anyways? Phone posters should have their experience worsened for being phone posters.

Even when dial-up was everyone's connection, no forum got mad about you not thumbnailing images. This was the era of images mostly being hosted offsite, too. And the cap was 2 MB for those. You would just be asked to not link images that were unneeded. Who cares about data usage in the era of non-metered connections in anyplace that isn't some third world you don't want on your site anyways? Phone posters should have their experience worsened for being phone posters.
Because Josh's site is held together by duct tape and is slow as fuck.

View attachment 72382
View attachment 72383
Null laments Ruin/Sniperwoof, an oldfag he banned for criticizing him too many times, turning out to have been a tranny.
Good for Ruin for actually getting up and being proactive about his troony emotions, unlike Josh, who is too chicken shit to troon out properly, instead choosing to larp as a Belgian girl on his own forum.

Back