What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Looks like the reason for Josh's anger in adding the watermark comes from Dick calling him out for telling his uses, in a clandestine way, to flag Dick Masterson's Patreon account. (Remember that Josh isn't allowed to have a Twitter or a Patreon account. He's fat and seething.)
View attachment 57467

For our more autistic readers who will try to deny what Josh is clearly doing I'll break it down for you.
1. Josh says "everything is fair" now that Dick tagged the IRS on twitter.
2. Josh says people will flag Dick's Patreon in retribution.
3. Josh, who strangely said he prefers the company of pedophiles than IRS simps, is spreading the message far and wide that Dick tagging the IRS on twitter is a cardinal sin.
4. People who hear this message will flag Dick's Patreon.

Fat person noises at 9 seconds. lmao.

We mere mortals can only watch in aw as performance artist of the century Josh Moon perfectly imitates a mental breakdown. Watch, observe as he paints his canvas repeating the same names over and over again even changing the font, color and skewing it to lend an authentically unhinged texture to the whole experience. Truly a triumph of humanity.

Last edited:
I will never forget he was one the niggers that reacted with "Dumb" when someone said you don't do vigilante shit, you take it to the police ...police
gdchjkxgdhcjhxdgjkgdhxjkd.PNG
fzshjkskhskxfhsxjkh.PNG
gdhjhxdcjhxdjkhdxjkgdh.PNG

Just so everyone knows what I'm talking about and apparently the reaction list grew to be much longer now. Also have this reply from HarblMcDavid

Altistic's trashcan would seem to imply that the site fully endorses vigilantism and cow tipping. Shouldn't he be trying to dissuade this kind of behavior as a mod and therefore representative of KF?
Unfortunately, this is KF, and since this is KF were talking about, honestly, very much so not because these people are niggers and would rather be non-authoritarians and not hand SERIOUS matters to legit authorities. And you know what, I honestly don't think these people legit don't fucking care about this kind of shit

Jewish word games. He clears himself of never directly messing with Dick's Patreon, but doesn't clear himself of openly suggesting his audience and listeners do.
"If I was going to do something, there wouldn't be a question about it.
Oh you mean like when you went after Sam Hyde? "Gosh guys let me just host an interview with his bpd stalker ex that calls him a pedophile. Im not going after him though im just trying to straigthen out 10 year old drama for his benefit!"

Nobody is buying this shit unless they are directly attached to Joshes nuts.

:story:

Here's a hard copy. Humliation fetish from the new Discord GF Josh?

Nullsaneinthemembrane.png

Uh oh *squints* it looks like Josh is finally handing Dick Masterson a fat L *tilts head* ...At least I think so cause I can't bloody read a fucking word he's typing with his new Insane asylum wall filter.
crazy.png

No dick and no HRT make Joshy go something, something.

Last edited:
Back