• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png
null 4.png
null 5.png
null 6.png
null 7.png
null 8.png
null 9.png
null 10.png
Null claims he is planning on buying him property to live on with his girlfriend and has contacted KingCobraJFS's father to do so. His only reason given for this is "I do not feel pain anymore."

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite
Hellovan Onion
Well he is a nigger after all... It's the expected behavior. ...behavior.

"Hey, look at me, I'm the guy who kept this lolcow from living on the streets, and it didn't cost me a penny! Never mind I'm breaking my own rules, they don't apply to me anyway! What have YOU done for lolcows lately?"

You're never gonna be known for anything other than being that tranny-hating incel who ran Kiwi Farms (into the ground), faggot.
true

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshy is obsessing over Nip Toons...
joshyanime.png
Wasn't there a time it was "It's Just Drawings"? Resents recs?
joshyanime2.png
What young male (5-10) didn't watch this? Albeit it in a badly edited mangle of a Western release.
joshyanimepandamagicserp.png
Panda and the Magic Serpent. That's a lubberly bit of mise en scene, there.

It must be awful... to have jacked it so much to Neko Shota... that you can no longer appreciate the joy of the sensual world, just project your own sick failings as a man. Everyday must be such agony.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
And then he called me a sock account or something?
Don't take it personally, he always accuses people he bans of doing shit they didn't do. He does that because he knows the actual reason he banned them was usually some trivial nonsense, so he makes shit up to make their ban seem justifiable to outsiders.

Betelgeuse

The Hairy Anchovy 🐟
Hellovan Onion
Don't take it personally, he always accuses people he bans of doing shit they didn't do. He does that because he knows the actual reason he banned them was usually some trivial nonsense, so he makes shit up to make their ban seem justifiable to outsiders.
Yeah the kids a complete fucking pussy.

How are you going to run a website that's literally the equivalent of pointing and laughing at stupid people and then be so thin skinned when it's your turn in the barrel? What a hypocritical fag.

Can confirm he pulled the exact same "UR A SOCK!!!" shit with me when I've only ever had one KF account in my whole life. This seems to be his new go-to so he doesn't have to admit to himself that he's power tripping like a little bitch. I'd respect him a lot more if he just said "I'm banning you from my forum because I don't like you," but like all cowards he doesn't have the spine to be honest with anyone - not even himself.

The weirdest thing was that my ban message was all smug - it said something like "sock account, cry about it." It's really strange and pathological to get smug about something that you know is false. Dude is just a deranged faggot.

Betelgeuse

The Hairy Anchovy 🐟
Hellovan Onion
Can confirm he pulled the exact same "UR A SOCK!!!" shit with me when I've only ever had one KF account in my whole life. This seems to be his new go-to so he doesn't have to admit to himself that he's power tripping like a little bitch. I'd respect him a lot more if he just said "I'm banning you from my forum because I don't like you," but like all cowards he doesn't have the spine to be honest with anyone - not even himself.

The weirdest thing was that my ban message was all smug - it said something like "sock account, cry about it." It's really strange and pathological to get smug about something that you know is false. Dude is just a deranged faggot.
Well I mean what do you expect?
THIS is the guy we're talking about
(I swear to Christ I have never laughed harder at somebody's picture than I have at his)

1708009987507.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
View attachment 51805

"Okay, so byuu did kill himself, but his tranny friends are to blame, NOT me."
"Sure Byuu said he would kill himself if i didn't delete his thread, offered me a bribe which I consulted my lawyer with first to determine if this was legal to accept or not, and eventually killed himself because I didn't respond quick enough, but the REAL people who killed Byuu are his tranny friends who Byuu himself never blamed and whom I myself do not even know the names of."
byuu bribe.png

Last edited:

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite
Hellovan Onion
"Sure Byuu said he would kill himself if i didn't delete his thread, offered me a bribe which I consulted my lawyer with first to determine if this was legal to accept or not, and eventually killed himself because I didn't respond quick enough, but real people who killed Byuu are his tranny friends who Byuu himself never blamed and I myself do not even know the names of."
View attachment 51834
This niggerish coon josh could've just deleted the thread, why did he not remains a mystery

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions
this is... this is stupid, okay? it's fucking stupid. plain and simple. just fucking take the bribes, you fatass moron. nobody is going to give 2 fucks about a fatty taking a bribe. good lord, this is honestly the dumbest fucking thing I've read about kiwifarms so far. and the best part is, as others have said in this thread, null knew this, and instead of getting the news out as soon as possible. he chose this because he knew his reputation was on the line.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Null telling on himself again here with the "evict at will" line. You know he's rubbin his nubbin at the thought of being a powertripping little faggot and holding this over someone all the time.
Can't wait for him to actually lose a lawsuit over wrongful eviction. Real life is not the same as some obscure retard containment platform on the internet.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
"Sure Byuu said he would kill himself if i didn't delete his thread, offered me a bribe which I consulted my lawyer with first to determine if this was legal to accept or not, and eventually killed himself because I didn't respond quick enough, but the REAL people who killed Byuu are his tranny friends who Byuu himself never blamed and whom I myself do not even know the names of."
View attachment 51834
Why didn't this faggot just kill them himself and livestream it for how much he fucking blabbed about it over the last several years. Not even #dropkiwifarms was as concerning to him as this random furfag and that was his livelihood on the line.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Null's logic is stretched more than the waistband of his pants here. Calling it "extortion" when someone begs you and even offers to pay you to delete something that is stressing them out so much they're considering suicide, and then trying to play the victim afterwards because they went through with it while you were busy checking how talmudic it was to accept is pretty shitty.