Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
He mentioned somewhere about having a cattle ranch or managing one.
No, that was something I told you.
He wants to diversify his portfolio into something more tangible but the cattle idea was specifically to help get him in with the Bank of North Dakota, which is no longer relevant.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
joshy opines on the AR "problem"
View attachment 51396
It's not just AR, it's other women, too. Looking for a wife to start a family, btw.
I just get what ARs thing is and it didn't bother me too much after that. Does AR have a band of simps following her around? If so, I never saw it. Does she have a band of haiders? Yeah. But the King of those is SSJ_NS or however you spell his name and so many great jokes and images came out of their shipping.

Someone explained to me why Jersh is so mad at AR, but sucks so much because...seriously?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I've said it before (on KF, I think), I'll say it again. Putting people on ignore disrupts the natural order of the forum. I've been dealing with Internet forums for decades, and the sheer amount of confusion, disruptive "LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU" posts, and other such bullshit arising from users putting other users on ignore is way worse than simply passing over an annoying user's posts. If they're so insidious that you can't escape them, then either the jannies aren't doing their jobs or you need to accept that this isn't the place for you and move on.
Ignore only disrupts the natural order when it's not mutual. There's no point in having an ignore function if the person being ignored is allowed to harass the person ignoring them, by following them around and neg rating/derailing everything they post out of pure spite over being ignored. This is why most mainstream social media platforms now have mutual ignore. Null said he wants mutual ignore in Sneedforo too. Even Null recognizes that ignore only works if it's mutual.

How hilarious would it be if if it were true tho?!
He's posted lulzy messages about trooning out before:

NullComesOutAsTrans.jpg

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
There's no point in having an ignore function if the person being ignored is allowed to harass the person ignoring them, by following them around and neg rating
Oh yeah, that'll stop it. No one is going to get even more pleasure by negging you.
pure spite
It forgets the spazzing out duck a la sperg style. Remember kids, if you find yourself posting like this, it's time to log off.

There's no point in having an ignore function if the person being ignored is allowed to harass the person ignoring them,
So what you're saying is you're incapable of not peeking at what your ignore list is saying ๐Ÿ“
That's tough.
by following them around and neg rating
:soy:
Damn those filthy dopamine thieves. Thankfully Josh totally fixed this issue and you'll certainly never hear another retard crying about ouchie stickers again

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
There's no point in having an ignore function if the person being ignored is allowed to harass the person ignoring them, by following them around and neg rating/derailing everything they post out of pure spite over being ignored

Neg rating is low-tier. You'll find the person just starts stalking your account looking for something to report to the mods. Could be something you posted today, could be something from 20 years ago. That's how petty these people can get. That's their life now.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
yes claiming null is dating or edating lidl drip and being a beta bitch letting her dictate forum shit is saying null is totes alpha
stop being a tard
saying lidl has to be null and to stop asking questions
very strange

Plot twist: Lidl Drip is secretly Dyn and tricking Null into crashing the website with no survivors for lulz because Dyn has terminal butt cancer and wants to go out with a bang.

๐Ÿ˜ณ wow

Hadrada

Baby Onion
Null is totally gonna get a job in tech, with this rotten attitude towards his fellow techies:
Attitude doesn't matter as much as aptitude but unfortunately for Null he has neither skills or a go-get-them attitude. In this kind of jobmarket with any kind of technical skillset you would actually have to be retarded to not get a job. Sure big tech are cuttting all of their most retarded pajeets and hapiness enigneers but anyone with a little bit of know how is set for life. Because let's face it Null larps as some highily skilled engineer while his skills is only copy pasting code from github. I don't think he could pass a basic code skillcheck, even the pajeets with their fake degrees would blow him out of the water.

Because let's face it Null larps as some highily skilled engineer while his skills is only copy pasting code from github.
He pretends to spend a lot of time being a genius in order to hold things together since they lost their Xenforo license and no longer receive updates but in reality he just bought a second lifetime license for an unused forum and imports the updates from it.

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion
Ignore only disrupts the natural order when it's not mutual. There's no point in having an ignore function if the person being ignored is allowed to harass the person ignoring them, by following them around and neg rating/derailing everything they post out of pure spite over being ignored. This is why most mainstream social media platforms now have mutual ignore. Null said he wants mutual ignore in Sneedforo too. Even Null recognizes that ignore only works if it's mutual.
Mutual ignore on a forum wouldn't really solve the problems though. You'd still have people who can only see 1/2 of the thread because they'd ignored a few people, blindly posting things that have already been brought up in the thread, and getting confused because the other users in the thread keep replying without quote to the ignored users. This leads to said user disrupting the thread trying to get clarification, context, or whatever from the users he hasn't ignored. You'd still see "gee, how nice it is in here without <user>" posts and "LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU" posts because it's pretty obvious in any forum software when an ignored user posts in a thread. It's always fucking retarded for the rest of us to see this shit and a good way to derail a thread that Mr Muh Ignore Button probably shouldn't be posting in anyway.

The only benefit to mutual ignore would be the case of two retards going at it, and that's only effective if a broom could force it. At that point, why not just do your fucking job, janny? It seems like the most support for mutual ignore comes from lazy jannies like Slobberwhale.

By the way, I don't buy this bullshit that he's got no time to do anything. He's got no job, producing MATI isn't exactly hard or time-consuming when he's largely commenting on content already posted to and curated by KF, and that "got kicked off another provider" bit isn't an everyday occourance. Grifting his userbase is pretty low-effort, the legal issues are largely handled by other people like Hardin, and he's got seemingly plenty of time to make unpopular changes to his forum and ban people left and right. The average person sleeps what, 7 or 8 hours a day. What's he filling the other 16-17 hours with? Why isn't he working on Sneedforo?

When will Sneedforo be production ready? Oh yeah and what ever happened to Infinity Next? If he likes and believes in imageboards so much, why is he (failing to) developing forum software when he's already got a mostly complete imageboard software already? Why isn't Kiwi Farms an imageboard? According to the Nullcel himself, you don't even need an ignore function on an imageboard because all users are anonymous and therefore can't develop bias towards the posts of a particular user, or some such shit.

He pretends to spend a lot of time being a genius in order to hold things together since they lost their Xenforo license and no longer receive updates but in reality he just bought a second lifetime license for an unused forum and imports the updates from it.
Either that, or he has a buddy who has a license, and is giving him access to the updates.

I mean, there's no fucking way he's doing the "Windows 7 forever" thing, right? right?

So many words to say that @The Gays From LA is just being a crybaby fag and it's better to just let people sort out their hurt feelings on their own.
When will Sneedforo be production ready?
Now this, this is an interesting topic.
I think it's completely possible for Josh to harness his autism to create a functioning forum system and the real a-logs should adamantly encourage him to do it.
I have zero doubt that every user on KF is going to get pwned within 6 months of Josh going live with Sneedforo.

You can do it Josh! It's a brilliant idea and you're more than capable of doing it!

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
this guys really talking about natural order and shit when he was literally begging to admins to ban people who negrated him and since that didnt work now he keeps trying to talk kengle into censoring the forum for people he doesnt like he could literally just turn off notifications for ratings and not worry about it but instead he does this :takeyourmeds: