Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
simps 1.png
simps 2.png
simps 3.png
The Kiwi Farms userbase backing up Null for hating his userbase.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 51340
" I'm not taking shit from retards. If I don't know you, if you've never contributed to the forum, if you've a total retard, and if you chimp out the moment I say anything to you, I will just ban you. I don't care anymore. There is no force in this world strong enough to get me to care about angry retards in perpetual butthurt seething about me constantly."
View attachment 51341
"If you eat that shit and think it's real cheese because some HAPA sperglord faggot said to TRUST THE (literal) SOYENCE, you are a braindead nigger and will be exterminated in a FEMA camp after being told there's a fondant fountain inside.

Look at this MONGOLOID try to bake a cookie. You think this dipshit knows anything about food? If it's not Dinosaur shaped, it's not going into this idiot's cockholster."
"You think this this dipshit knows anything about food" I mean he does, the fat nigger would know about it in seconds, if not now maybe later, also he shouldn't take weight therapy, just thicken his fat for pizza

polonium

How appropriate, you fight like a cow.
Hellovan Onion
I honestly think none of them care that he slaps them around, there's just no sort of push back cause they'll continue to blow him front and back (well some of them probably care cause some of them are banned)
I reckon null has the taste of milking his cashcow fanbase now so he's getting his dander up to chase away people who notice things

Hadrada

Baby Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I'm a legit edgelord and I find Chubby Cheese's take on this to be absolutely horrifying, not at all funny, and totally retarded all at the same time.

Also, for a non-Jew, he's very concerned with money and money-equivalents:
View attachment 51264
Too bad someone he cared about like a family member wasn't on the bridge so he could eat his words like he does an entire cheese pizza. I hope something bad happens to someone he cares about and he posts about it for pity updoots so I can make fun of it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
yes claiming null is dating or edating lidl drip and being a beta bitch letting her dictate forum shit is saying null is totes alpha
stop being a tard
saying lidl has to be null and to stop asking questions
very strange
Your obviously a kiwi janny sock pushing a narrative because we're too close to the truth that josh is lidl. Just like the guntchat guy. You are clearly sus to everyone here.

Reason: Hadara and my reply were both directed at you.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Enjoy prison
Enjoy bowel obstructions stalker nullchild.
View attachment 51340
" I'm not taking shit from retards. If I don't know you, if you've never contributed to the forum, if you've a total retard, and if you chimp out the moment I say anything to you, I will just ban you. I don't care anymore. There is no force in this world strong enough to get me to care about angry retards in perpetual butthurt seething about me constantly."
View attachment 51341
"If you eat that shit and think it's real cheese because some HAPA sperglord faggot said to TRUST THE (literal) SOYENCE, you are a braindead nigger and will be exterminated in a FEMA camp after being told there's a fondant fountain inside.

Look at this MONGOLOID try to bake a cookie. You think this dipshit knows anything about food? If it's not Dinosaur shaped, it's not going into this idiot's cockholster."
Every single quote is copypasta worthy.
The last comment seems AI generated in a way.
The Kiwi Farms userbase backing up Null for hating his userbase.
He can hate them as much as his dilated, strained heart can handle but they pay his everything, unless he's on disability or something.
he shouldn't take weight therapy
I think he would be the perfect candidate for the newer weight loss drugs. There are drugs in the same class as Ozempic currently being tested like Survodutide in clinical trials. He should join one.
I reckon null has the taste of milking his cashcow fanbase now so he's getting his dander up to chase away people who notice things
(((Notice))) things.
FEMINIST lonely incel
Femboicel.
Step 6 don't use avatars that would make null horny like that one
Very important rule.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Last time we checked, he was morbidly obese, and he is objectively retarded. It's a reasonable assumption.
If it were true, it would mean that he lied all those times years ago when he flipped out about not having enough for hardware and to get through the month and would constantly ebag. He's a known liar. Maybe he's had stable disability income for a while and doesn't even need the eshekels.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Maybe he's had stable disability income for a while and doesn't even need the eshekels.
joshy, being a retard, doesn't understand, people, who aren't retarded, know he is lying. It's really "Don't let the IRS hear you say that shit". He's been lying about where he's been living, and he lied about having a (financial) connection to Russia (a really pointless lie). Why believe him, when he says he's paid his taxes? When him mentioning it is just sus.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions