JimFurious is suspended due to false reports about him "creating" alts. Darkherobrine99 is being insane user, AGAIN

renothkaiser

Registered
Hello.

Sorry for being hiatus for 2 years since i created a thread:https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/darkherobrine99-don_scarlia-has-gone-lunatic.2925/#post-42225

I got a response from a guy named JimFurious.
He gave me a message and asked me to show his message to this site.

Here's Jimfurious message(written in italic):
To Onionfarms... If you reading this message...
I need your help... Some stupid bastard named Darkherobrine99 abused reporting system and manipulating everyone into FALSELY MASS REPORTING ME!!
Now I've been falsely suspended, due to a reason:Alternate account for previously banned user

I DIDN'T CREATE ANY ALTS! DARKHEROBRINE99 IS LYING ABOUT ME!!
He's lying to everyone about me on deviantart and trying to manipulate peoples into reporting me!

I want everyone to stay away from darkherobrine99 by giving everyone a private note about the truth about darkherobrine99!

I told them not to listen to him, and not to trust him!

I tried to appeal my ban about a false reports and info about darkherobrine99... then he give me a response:
1714720724878.png

I asked him again...
1714720768941.png

and he said this!
1714720808189.png

What am I supposed to do?!

Please, you need to help me get my deviantart unbanned!
Contact Deviantart Support! Tell everyone the truth about darkherobrine99!

And if darkherobrine99 told you about me "doing" bad things, DO NOT, LISTEN TO HIM! I didn't do anything bad! He's a fucking manipulator and a liar!
I wish everyone to stay away from darkherobrine99 and not to trust darkherobrine99...
-Jimfurious

Dammit...
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

First dark attacked and harassed Lord Ben maza and his friends(like kosmik) and NOW THIS?!

NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OFF AT DARKHEROBRINE99!

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
WhatsMyName Web

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
We need to help jimfurious get unsuspended so he can tell everyone the truth about darkherobrine99.

any ideas?
I donโ€™t know if anybody can contact the site that you guys are on to get unsuspended. If this guy needs to move his operations, heโ€™s more than welcome to use this site as long as he follows the rules.
Please note that we are eccentric folk shit posting, and gossiping about life on the Internet

renothkaiser

Registered
WhatsMyName Web

That's strange. Why is the guy impersonating these names? He don't think of the names, was he?