What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Religion & Psychology & Personal I’m a Domino’s delivery driver – I go from a 5 to a 10 in my after work outfit, people say I’m totally off the scale

Religion and Psychology and Personal

Rez

Ladmin
A woman named Vanessa, who is known on TikTok as @deliveryvanessa, claimed that people say she goes from an average five on the attractiveness scale to a solid 10 out of 10 when she strips down into her underwear.

1670349681677.png

To demonstrate and see what social media users thought, the brunette beauty, who claimed she is a Domino’s delivery driver, swapped her all-black uniform for a matching black underwear set, on TikTok. Vanessa posted her clip with the caption ‘I hope it’s true’, as she said: “I heard I go from 5 to 10 in my after work outfit”.
1670349699778.png

Whilst another agreed: “I'd get a pizza every hour”.

However, one person noted: “Starting to think you’re not actually a delivery driver, and you just have a pizza bag laying around your house”.

>moles all over tummy (not suitable for eating clams off of like a sensible atheist would)
>extra long arm (reminds me of a witch from L4D2)
>Underwear much higher in 2nd photo than in 1st photo. (How can you even mess that up?!)
>Tattoo on throat (possible gang affiliation?!)
>Getting naked to eat pizza (possibly a plus? Can't wipe tomato sauce off of your mouth with your sleeve if you don't have sleeves. Interesting)
>Tattoo looks like a goatee in 2nd picture
>Weird face, eyes too close together
>I think she's trying to steal my kidneys and sell my pizza on the black market

1670352704444.png

That stuff above her head looks like display items in a store.
>possibly a liar
>exhibitionism(??)

1670352778845.png

>hair looks frizzy

I conclude that she goes from a 5 to a 5.5. Would not sex also would not trust with my pizza

• Informative
Reactions: Rez
Back