• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

United States - Connected Hunter Biden Son of President Joe Biden

Connected with the United States

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
The pandemic
Yes, everyone was online that year or three (depending on where you lived)
the presidential election of 2016
Ugh, that's when he made the hard pivot to baiting /pol/. I wish it was a calculated thing on his part but he's very easily tugged by the things he lets past his general filter.
He's a bitch above all things for not actually being about anything. Ffs, I get the concept that views must evolve but he's not being lead around by what's right or expedient, it's just a bizarre parade of bs that conveniently allowed him to behave how he wanted

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Yes, everyone was online that year or three (depending on where you lived)

Ugh, that's when he made the hard pivot to baiting /pol/. I wish it was a calculated thing on his part but he's very easily tugged by the things he lets past his general filter.
He's a bitch above all things for not actually being about anything. Ffs, I get the concept that views must evolve but he's not being lead around by what's right or expedient, it's just a bizarre parade of bs that conveniently allowed him to behave how he wanted
There was considerable amount of pol refugees. And I remember a lot of people being very politically active however, almost all those users now are either banned or are very quiet. And I agree with you Josh has a huge issue with those people now and really does not like the news and article section on the website anymore. As he's now pandering to female feminists.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I remember a lot of people being very politically active however
I found a confidant from Bowl Patrol/Daily Stormer on there. Yeah, I know
And I agree with you Josh has a huge issue with those people now and really does not like the news and article section on the website anymore.
That's half because they're not going with the programming he's laying down but also they bring so much fucking heat to the site. We had a decent thread here about "Truly Bad Things" KF has done to mimic their self suck thread and I cited like two dozen borderline terroristic threats with a cursory search.
As he's now pandering to female feminists
Lmao at female feminists.
I knew what the fucking fag was going to do when I saw him sucking Alex Gleason's dick (cuckold known for making Spinster.xyz for his female domestic partner)

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I found a confidant from Bowl Patrol/Daily Stormer on there. Yeah, I know

That's half because they're not going with the programming he's laying down but also they bring so much fucking heat to the site. We had a decent thread here about "Truly Bad Things" KF has done to mimic their self suck thread and I cited like two dozen borderline terroristic threats with a cursory search.

Lmao at female feminists.
I knew what the fucking fag was going to do when I saw him sucking Alex Gleason's dick (cuckold known for making Spinster.xyz for his female domestic partner)
Oh yeah the amount of individuals who have made a fed post on a nearly daily basis in the h/n section since the Israeli war began is absolutely bonkers. I can see him getting frustrated with that. I don't know who this Alex individual is though never heard of them

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I don't know who this Alex individual is though never heard of them
Spinster is a Fedi verse instance, Alex is a male feminist in the game like a decade before Jewsh. They were friends on Fedi when KF still had a presence (before Jewsh cucked and though Elon would tolerate his edgelord takes as freeze peach).
Spinster.xyz if you want to have a laugh. Seriously, lurk and larp as one of them. I had a lot of fun there, which is why I sense Lidl as an actual female. I lived amongst their tribe, wearing nothing but a bush and a coconut bra
enhanced-723-1617301215-14.jpg

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Spinster is a Fedi verse instance, Alex is a male feminist in the game like a decade before Jewsh. They were friends on Fedi when KF still had a presence (before Jewsh cucked and though Elon would tolerate his edgelord takes as freeze peach).
Spinster.xyz if you want to have a laugh. Seriously, lurk and larp as one of them. I had a lot of fun there, which is why I sense Lidl as an actual female. I lived amongst their tribe, wearing nothing but a bush and a coconut bra
View attachment 59723
I'll check it out a lot of feminists say some pretty fucking wacky shit.

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
MATI sucks balls, it's like listening to a faggot whine piss and moan about reddit and trannies for 3 hours straight. It's exactly what Joshua's customers want to hear, however.

To anyone worth a damn, old MATI was better, if you can tolerate the faggot voice.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I'll check it out a lot of feminists say some pretty fucking wacky shit.
An understatement truly. Despite my objections to the (((philosophical roots))) of feminism, I still think they're more tolerable than incels. Feminists are the result of abuse, incels are the result of coddling.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
MATI sucks balls, it's like listening to a faggot whine piss and moan about reddit and trannies for 3 hours straight. It's exactly what Joshua's customers want to hear, however.

To anyone worth a damn, old MATI was better, if you can tolerate the faggot voice.
I started listening to it when he first had the podcast and it was tolerable though I don't really care for his voice like you said. Now it's just him drowning on for 3 hours about crap nobody cares about. I gave up around that time that he declared there's no real cheese in America.
An understatement truly. Despite my objections to the (((philosophical roots))) of feminism, I still think they're more tolerable than incels. Feminists are the result of abuse, incels are the result of coddling.
Cuddling is a form of abuse it's maladaptive parenting that leaves the child ill prepared for adult life.